ISM Adamo Road Saddle
The ISM Adamo Road saddle features the same winning design as the ISM Adamo Racing saddle, but with more gel, more foam padding and a slightly wider cutout between the front arms, which increases pudendal artery blood flow. Many professional athletes prefer this model for 70.3 and Ironman distance competition. The additional padding also lends itself for riding in and out of the aero bars. Designed for 0 to 90 degree hip angle positions.
- The patented ISM design that eliminates the "nose" part of the traditional saddle
- Wider cut on the front arms provide better circulation
- Measures 245mm long and 135mm wide Eliminates pressure on the perineum area resulting in improved blood flow
- Integrated tri-hook under the rear of the saddle allows for quick placement and removal of bike in transition area
- 100mm of fore-aft rail adjustment
- Cromoly saddle rails