Fuji Jari 1.5 Gravel Bike - 2018
Gravel grinding and adventure cycling have expanded our definition of road cycling, and, in response, we're making room for the Fuji Jari. With a low-maintenance 1x drivetrain, powerful and hassle-free mechanical disc brakes, and a wide range of gearing, the Fuji Jari 1.5 is ready to go wherever, whenever.
At the heart of the Jari 1.5 is Fuji's custom-butted alloy frame. The light, stiff frame boasts semi-internal cable routing, helping minimize the impact of road dust and grime. The FC-440 Cross carbon monocoque fork, with a 12mm thru-axle, helps smooth out road buzz and keeps the bike on the straight and narrow while negotiating challenging gravel roads. Additionally, the carbon fork also features rack and water bottle mounts to facilitate extended gravel road adventures.
SRAM's Apex 1x drivetrain boasts exceptional range, with a 40T chainring paired to an 11-42T cassette in the back. Off-road adventurers benefit from the ability to spin up loose gravel climbs, and, as racing takes place in more and more remote locations, the simplicity of the 1x drivetrain means greater piece of mind. Fuji took the same approach to the TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes, which offer all the power of hydraulic disc brakes with minimal maintenance.
In rugged terrain, the action happens where the rubber meets the road. In this case, that rubber is the 700x35 version of the Clement X'Plor USH. The USH combines a firm center with diamond-shaped side knobs to achieve low rolling resistance on the straights with plenty of grip in the corners. WTB SX19 wheels with 12mm thru-axle axles front and rear plus cartridge bearing strike a balance between weight and durability, providing confidence over countless miles.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame for light weight, strength, and reliability
- FC-440 Cross full carbon monocoque fork with a tapered steerer tube plus rack/water bottle mounts
- SRAM Apex 1x drivetrain for smooth, precise gear changes
- Oval 300 crankset with 40T chainring plus SRAM PG1130 11-42T cassette deliver a wide range of gear options
- TRP Spyre C mechanical disc brakes ensure all-condition stopping power
- WTB SX19 wheelset with front/rear 12mm thru-axle hubs
- Clement X'Plor USH 700x35 tires ready for gravel and dirt road adventures
- Rack and fender mounts enhance versatility