Garmin Edge 25 GPS Cycling Computer with Cadence Sensor
Go the extra mile on your next ride with the easy-to-use Edge 25. This GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computer tracks how far, how fast and where you ride with ANT+heart rate and cadence compatibility. Bluetooth compatibility provides live tracking with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect which allows your friends to follow your ride. It's ideal for training and everyday riding. Upload to Garmin Connect to view your ride on a map, analyze it and share it. Use the courses feature to follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
- Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. It fastens to any crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute.
- Includes: Edge 25, cadence sensor, stem mount, charging/data cradle, manuals
- Weighs only 25 g (0.9 oz), which makes the Edge 25 the smallest cycling GPS computer in the world and perfect for travel.
- Acquire satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride - even under tree cover. The Garmin Edge 25 is the first in this size and price range to add GLONASS.
- Simple interface makes it easy to start, save and share activities. The crisp, clear display makes it easy to read.
- Download courses from Garmin Connect and follow them on your device, receiving turn prompts throughout.
- The Edge 25 allows you to instantly share details of your ride with friends, family and the world via social media by pairing a compatible device with Garmin ConnectTM Mobile.
- Share your rides and training activities in real time with Live Tracking. Plus, receive call and text alerts.
- Pair the Edge 25 with the cadence sensor to get the most out of your rides.
- Download courses, view personal records and analyze post-ride stats with Garmin Connect to get the most out of your training.