Louis Garneau Creek Gloves
Perfect for those times when you want light coverage and protection, the Louis Garneau Creek Gloves feature perforated Amara palms with 10mm foam padding to evacuate moisture, stabilize hand temperature and reduce hand fatigue. Streamlined spandex uppers provide adequate stretch while the patented Ergo Air Concept keeps your hands cool and dry. Pre-curved finger design increases handlebar grip for more control. Vented Velcro fastener combines strategic cooling with an ergonomic and secure fit.
- Perforated Amara palm with 10mm foam padding is breathable, durable, lightweight and flexible for better handlebar feel and reduced hand fatigue
- Patented Ergo Air Zone evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperatures
- Spandex upper is moisture-wicking and stretchy
- Pre-curved fingers ensure a perfect wrap around the bar without any bulkiness
- Microfiber thumb absorbs excess sweat
- Perforated, ergonomic Velcro closure for breathable comfort