SRAM XX1 Eagle Chain - 12 Speed
The only way to describe SRAM's XX1 Eagle groupset is as a wholesale revolution in mountain bike drivetrain components. The world's first production 12-speed groupset does more than just add an extra gear to the cog, but is effectively the final nail in the coffin of the MTB front derailleur. To get the best performance from your SRAM Eagle drivetrain, with its utterly massive 500% gear range, you'll need the new SRAM Eagle chain. The Eagle chain is a true marvel of engineering that required new manufacturing technologies to create. Each of the links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges of chamfers for a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear. The new design also allows for more consistent chain riveting for overall greater strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the performance life.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle PowerLock chain connector with FLOWLINK technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle cassettes and rings