Louis Garneau Premiere Merino Wool Socks - Performance Exclusive
Save $5.00 (25%) $14.99 $19.99
A great choice for cold weather riding, the Louis Garneau Merino Socks are made with a medium weight 30% Merino wool for superb softness, moisture-wicking and thermoregulation. Merino wool fabric also features antimicrobial properties to repel odors, even when wet. Polyester/nylon/Lycra fabric blend is tough, stretchy and fast-drying. Mesh upper zone prevents overheating and reinforced areas enhance longevity. Arch support increases comfort and stability while elastic bands on upper and sole give a snug fit. High stretch double-layered ankle cuff stays in position and won't slide down the leg. Exclusive colors available at Performance Bicycle.
- Merino wool fabric manages moisture, regulates temperature and eliminates odors while providing exceptional softness
- Antimicrobial properties for odor resistance
- Mesh zone on upper foot increases moisture-wicking and aeration
- Arch support for comfort and stretch
- Reinforced heel and toe add durability
- Elastic bands at upper and under foot for a perfect fit
- Extremely stretchable double-layered cuff reduces pressure points and increases blood flow
- Extra high ankle: 8"