Kestrel Talon X Dura-Ace Road Bike - 2018
The Talon is the perfect choice for triathletes looking to train on a road bike for their first triathlon or duathlon, or simply for riders seeking road bike handling with tri bike speed. The Talon X features a full carbon frame and fork with Shimano's top-of-the-line Dura-Ace 11-speed components for an aero bike that's designed to win.
Launched in 2007, the Talon was one of the first-ever aero road bikes on the market and has been immensely popular ever since for its versatility. Ahead of its time in adjustability, the Talon allows rider to choose either a road or triathlon-style position. The Talon is constructed of Kestrel's Enhanced Modulus Hybrid (EMH) carbon; a combination of 800K and 700K carbon fibers. It's lightweight and stiff, yet also designed to offer a bit more compliance. Designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured; plus, fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
Efficiency and aerodynamics are paramount to the Talon X and in addition to the frameset, Shimano's Dura-Ace components offer an unparalleled level of performance designed to maximize your output and Kestrel full carbon wheelset, aero carbon handlebars and seatpost make this bike incredibly light with plenty of stiffness and control when it matters most. Whether you're climbing up hill or giving it your all on a straight away, the Kestrel Talon is built for speed and designed to win.
- Kestrel EMH carbon frame and tapered fork
- Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed components
- Allows rider to choose either a road or triathlon-style position
- Kestrel EMS Pro Aero Seatpost allows for the saddle to be mounted in a wide range of positions
- Each of the frame sizes has unique tube lengths, diameters, shapes, and carbon layups to produce the Best possible ride quality for every size rider
- Comfortable Kestrel padded handlebar tape
- Kestrel KSL55 Carbon wheelset