Performance Bicycle Terms & Conditions
All coupon/promotional code discounts are taken at checkout. Promotions may not apply to the following products: Mavic, Campagnolo apparel, Moving Comfort, The North Face, Speedplay, Shower Pass, Kinetic, GoPro, Fox and Fox Racing, Zipp, Wipperman, 2XU, Twin Six, and CEP. Promotions may exclude Shimano Components and Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers.
2012 Fuji and 2012 Devinci bikes and 2012 bikes may be excluded from additional discount online. Bikes may or may not be included in promotional offers. Visit or call your local retail store or 1-800-727-2453 for best prices.
Discounts do not apply to taxes, gift cards or e-gift cards, Team Performance memberships or renewals or shipping and handling on web/phone orders.
Promotion is valid for a single purchase at Performancebike.com or by Phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion may not be available at retail locations. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Free shipping or discounted shipping promotions do not apply to overweight or oversized items, unless otherwise noted. Free shipping or discounted shipping offers apply to standard ground shipping only unless otherwise noted. Promotions may exclude bikes.
*Buy 4 or more Regular Price (Our Price) Forte Brand Tubes, Get $1.00 Off Each Offer is available online only. Offer applies to full price (Our Price) Forte brand tubes only. Add a quanity of four (4) to shopping cart to receive $1.00 off each Forte tube. Offer not vaild on sale priced Forte brand tubes or other tube brands. Offer not valid at Performance Bicycle retail store locations or on previous purchases. Offer starts 12/01/2011 at 2:30AM EST.
Spin Doctor Service Plan
Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan Description
The Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan (the "Plan") provides the Participant (1) Up to two each of Bicycle Tune-Ups & Drive Clean services, (2) Up to four Flat Tire Repair services and (3) a 50% discount from the regular list price on other maintenance or repair service charges for their bicycle performed at Performance® Bicycle locations. The Plan must be used on the bicycle which the Participant purchased the Plan for which will be noted on the Member Card. The Plan is designed for individual Participant use and cannot be used for a group or commercial purposes. The Plan does not replace the manufacturer's warranty on covered equipment. When obtaining services, parts are not included in the Plan and must be purchased from Performance® Bicycle to be eligible. The Plan does not cover shipping costs if your bicycle must be shipped to or from a Performance repair facility.
Participants may obtain service by bringing the covered bicycle to any Performance Bicycle location, visit performancebike.com or call 800-727-2453 to find the nearest retail service center. For service at Performance Bicycle retail locations, you must present a valid Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan Member Card (the "Member Card") and a valid I.D. matching the name on the Member Card. Performance® Bicycle technicians will provide Participants with parts pricing upon inspection of the Participant’s bicycle.
Term of Coverage
The Plan coverage is for a period of two years. It begins on the date of your Spin Doctor Performance Service Plan purchase and expires on the second anniversary of the date of purchase. Please refer to your sales receipt and Member Card to identify the expiration date of your Plan.
Exclusions from Coverage
The Plan does not cover shipping costs if your bicycle must be shipped to or from a Performance® Bicycle service facility. Parts are not included in the Plan and any parts to be installed must be purchased from Performance Bicycle. The Plan does not cover any loss, repair or replacement necessitated by acts of God, accidental, consequential or intentional damage, misuse, abuse or damage caused by non- authorized repair personnel or pre-existing conditions for any covered product that was subject to neglect, abuse or damage prior to the issuance of the Plan. Also, not covered are repair or replacement costs from problems due to improper and/or non-factory authorized installation or repairs. This Plan is not an extended warranty, is separate from any product warranty you may have, and does not make any claims as to conflicting or replacing a manufacturer’s warranty. This Plan is intended for an individual’s personal bicycle use and does not cover bicycles or products used for commercial purposes. Electric or gas powered kits are excluded from services covered under this Plan.
Team Performance Club Policy
1. Automatic Renewal. Memberships are automatically renewed annually at the fee effective at the time of renewal. Consent to Automatic Recurring Charge: By purchasing your Team Performance Membership or Renewal, you request and agree that we may annually automatically renew your Team Performance membership by charging the credit card you used most recently to enroll initially or to renew membership. The renewal charge will be made one year from the date of this transaction unless you notify us through one of the simple Opt Out procedures described below or the credit card processing company informs us that the credit card should not be used or is expired or not to be honored. You further authorize us, at our option if we learn that your credit card is no longer valid or the attempted charge otherwise does not work and if you have a sufficient amount of Team Performance points on your membership account, to redeem the points on your membership account to renew your Team Performance Membership. If any of these things occur, or if your credit card is no longer valid for any reason, such as that you discontinued or changed the account, or if the expiration date has changed, or if the credit card processing company gives us notice that your credit card should not be used, the charge for the Team Performance annual membership may not be processed and your membership may not be renewed through this process. Please therefore ask us about renewing your membership if the credit card you provided us is no longer valid (or has a changed expiration date).
Opt Out. Contact us if you wish to opt out of or cancel any of these consents by calling 1-800-800-8847, Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm EST, or emailing email@example.com
2. Consent to Use of Electronic Signature and Records–By purchasing your Team Performance Membership or Renewal, you are affirmatively consenting to the use of the electronic signature process. You understand that you have the right to have the Authorization provided to you in a non-electronic form, provided however that we may assess a copying fee for sending a paper copy of the Authorization to you. Your consent to use the electronic signature process applies only to this specific transaction and not to any other future transactions. If you wish to withdraw your consent to use the electronic signature process at any time or you wish to obtain a paper copy of this Authorization, please contact us by calling 1-800-800-8847, Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm EST or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Memberships are for individuals only, not couples, organizations, or businesses.
4. Points are not earned on the points redeemed by Team Members.
5. You will need to present a second form of identification when using your Team Performance membership at one of our retail locations.
6. Members earn points on the purchase of gift cards. Points are not earned when gift cards are redeemed by members or non-members.
7. If you use points as payment on a catalog or web order and an item from that purchase is returned via mail to our Returns Dept., your account will first be credited with points and the balance will be in legal tender. If you use points as payment on a store purchase and an item from that purchase is returned to the store, your return will either be issued as a store credit or in legal tender.
8. Merchandise orders over $50 purchased by Red Phone will be sent free of shipping charges to the store. If merchandise is sent to another address, members must pay regular shipping costs (if any) but the order will be upgraded to 2nd business day delivery at no additional charge. 2nd business day delivery upgrade not available on international orders. Overweight and oversized charges still apply
9. Orders for Team Members in geographic regions not served by 2nd business day service will have their packages shipped via FedEx or the USPS. This includes APO, FPO, Foreign, and P.O. Box orders. If a back order causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we pay regular shipping on all shipments following the original order (excluding international orders). All overweight item charges apply. Back orders are not eligible for the 2nd business day delivery upgrade.
10. Point balances expire 90 days after membership expiration.
11. Performance reserves the right to change club policies and benefits and cancel memberships at any time. The current policies are posted on our website. You agree, and your continued use of your Team Performance membership further constitutes your agreement, that the then-current website posting supercedes all prior versions and applies to your membership.
12. Negative point balances reflect returned merchandise. Points are lost when merchandise is returned.
13. Points are calculated on the purchase price of the products you buy. Members do not earn points on the annual membership fee, shipping, tax or the redemption of gift cards or points.
14. Bicycling Magazine Subscription: First year of Team Performance membership only. There are no hidden obligations and you will not receive any bills. Your name, mailing address and email address will be forwarded for the purpose of fulfilling your magazine subscription. Please allow 8-10 weeks for your first issue to arrive. If you do not wish to receive Bicycling Magazine, please call 1-800-666-2806 or send a paper request to Rodale, c/o Team Performance Promotions, 400 South 10th Street, Emmaus, PA18098-0099. You will need to include your name, address and a copy of your membership order receipt. Once received and validated, a refund will be sent to you in 4 to 6 weeks for any unserved copies remaining on your subscription.
Terms and Conditions
Low Price Promise: You're guaranteed the lowest price from Performance Bicycle. If at any time within 90 days of your purchase from us, you find the identical item in stock and advertised by an authorized dealer at a price lower than what you paid, Performance Bicycle will fully protect you. Just bring in the ad, even if it's our own, along with your original Performance Bicycle receipt, and we'll gladly refund you 100% of the difference. We will also do the same for you at the time of purchase. For Internet and Catalog requests, please call our Contact Center at 1-800-727-2433 Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm ET.
For purposes of this offer, an "authorized U.S. dealer" includes only bona fide online or brick and mortar retailers whose business is the sale of first quality bicycles and/or bicycle equipment and accessories which are authorized dealers of all of the manufacturers whose items they sell, including the item at issue. Item must be advertised in a local or national paper, internet, magazine or catalog by an authorized U.S. dealer. Discontinued merchandise, gray market merchandise, merchandise on which any identification codes or numbers have been removed or defaced, demo and exclusive models, floor samples, factory seconds, open box items, limited quantity items, closeouts, "Going Out Of Business" Sale priced items, bundles, misprints, auctions and auction sites, rebates or deferred savings, outlet items, free or promotional items, financing and taxes are all exempt. We reserve the right to limit quantities of price matched items. Photocopies of ads or receipts will not be accepted as verification.
Everyday Performance Price Protection Plan: If there is a nationally advertised price that is currently available on the same item you want from our catalog, this becomes your new Performance price. Note that we will gladly match prices on our competitors' close-outs and sale items as long as the products are the same model year and are still available, and they are still honoring the prices. If you are shopping by telephone, just tell the operator where the special is printed. If you are ordering by mail, send a copy of the ad with your order. If you are shopping at one of our retail stores, bring in the ad with you. If you are purchasing OnLine, simply give us the Price Match information in the Notes section when you are checking out. Please include the item, the price and where you saw the price, including URL if it is a Web site, or the edition of Magazines or Catalogs. Each price is subject to verification. Price Matching Online will delay processing and shipment of your order.
Availability: All products are subject to availability and prior sale. All prices appearing in our catalogs or Web site are subject to change without prior notice. Performance is not responsible for printing errors or other errors appearing in our catalogs or Web site. All orders are subject to acceptance by Performance, inc.
Notice: The use of "value" prices are indicated by some items to give you an idea of retail store prices for items we think are comparable to ours. Some suppliers suggest retail prices, so you may also see "suggested" or "Sugg" prices for reference only.
Web site: Prices on our Web site are in effect until they are removed from the page unless otherwise noted. Clearance items have limited quantities, sizes/colors may no longer be available, and these items may not be available in our retail stores.
Payment: Our catalog prices are in U.S. currency. You may use American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or mail us a money order or personal check drawn on U.S. funds. Here is a link to Olsen & Associates CurrencyConversion service.
Promotions: Discounts are applied to the lowest-priced item.