SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Sugoi R+R Knee High Compression SocksThese socks are anything but ordinary. The Race+Recovery Knee High Compression socks have performance and health benefits which promote efficiency of movement, improved muscle stability, circulation and recovery.
- Progressive support from arch band to top band increases circulation that can be felt in training, during a race and in recovery
- Structured terry cushioning at footbed and dense cushioning at heel and toe massages your foot in maximum impact areas
- Thermoregulation mesh channels offer breathable ventilation
- Lin-Toe reverse toe construction eliminates chafing
- "Y" heel gore reduces fatigue for an improved fit
- 156N hydrophobic/hydrophilic yarn combinations absorb moisture and eliminate odor
- Anatomically correct left and right foot construction
- Lace pad cushioning
Sugoi R+R Knee High Compression Socks
- 55% Polypropylene/30% Spandex/15% Nylon-Tactel
- Under the Knee
- Heel, Toe and Footbed