SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
SRAM Force DoubleTap Control LeversThe Force shift/brake levers put the revolutionary competitive advantage of DoubleTap technology right at your fingertips.
- Proprietary DoubleTap mechanism with Zero Loss technology utilizes a single lever for shifting and a dedicated lever for braking - what you get is quick, precise upshifts and downshifts in ONE smooth motion
- Shift lever is located close to the bar with an optimized 15° sweep to provide ergonomic comfort and give you more control over the drivetrain
- Custom-tunable reach adjustment lets you position the controls for the most comfortable riding position
- Dual Cable Routing allows the cables to be run on the outside or on the inside of the bars for better aerodynamics and a super-clean look
- Unidirectional carbon fiber brake lever and magnesium shift lever lighten the load while damping vibration and maintaining stiff performance
- Join it up with the 2010 SRAM Force Front Derailleur for impeccable gear changes and unlimited micro-adjustment in the small and big chainrings
SRAM Force DoubleTap Control Levers