SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 15% Off Your Order. Discount is reflected in cart. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and select Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items. Promotions never apply to: e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Promotions may also exclude Shimano Components, Bikes and Frames. Coupons cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 3/12/14 - 3/13/14 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Terry Butterfly Chromoly SaddleIntroduced in 1999, the Terry Butterfly saddle has become one of the most popular women's saddles ever ridden. Terry worked closely with female athletes and recreational cyclists to ensure that the Butterfly offers a winning combination of performance, comfort and great looks. With flexible support, an anatomic cutout and lightweight chromoly rails, the Italian-made Butterfly saddle is so comfortable, it may inspire you to ride farther and more often.
- Unlike most race saddles, the Butterfly saddle is wider in the rear, providing additional support for a woman's sit bones -- and more comfort
- Cutout area running from the nose of the saddle to the middle adds flexibility and provides comfort for soft tissues
- Chromoly rails are attached to an integral suspension system to minimize road shock
- Stiffer padding in the rear of the saddle for more efficient power transfer when pedaling
Terry Butterfly Chromoly Saddle
- L=10.31" W=6.10" (L=262mm W=155mm)