2012 Fuji Supreme 3.0 Women's Road BikeRidiculously quick and designed with the woman rider in mind, the Fuji Supreme 3.0 carbon road bike is as comfortable to ride as it is fast and agile. Shimano components, a Fuji proprietary carbon frame layup and FSA and Oval Concepts parts make short work of any climb or descent.
The Supreme frame, with women's specific geometry, is made from Fuji's D6 carbon fiber blend, custom configured to maximize the frame's strength-to-weight ratio. Their premier D6 high-modulus carbon has a 1.8g/cm3 density and 590kg/mm2 tensile strength, which translates into a super light frame with an extended fatigue life. Both the frame and fork utilize Fuji's RibTech, which is an I-beam frame and fork reinforcement for ultra-stiffness and the translation of power input. A BB86 Press-Fit increases the bottom bracket area in order to attach a larger down tube and seat tube, and larger chainstays for lateral and vertical frame compliance. The bearings are housed inside the frame to lower weight when compared to a standard external bearing bottom bracket. The carbon fork is tapered for additional stiffness and improved handling under torque during sudden acceleration.
Shimano Tiagra handles the drivetrain duties. Women tend to have smaller hands and a shorter reach. The Tiagra shifters have a reach adjustable and ergonomic design. The wide link rear derailleur improves shifting efficiency, prolongs the life of the pivots and can accommodate the more forgiving 28-tooth cassette. An FSA Omega compact crank with a 50/34 chainring configuration gives you the most flexibility for achieving a comfortable cadence during ascents and descents.
Oval Concepts handlebar, saddle and seatpost provide miles of maintenance free durability. The 3D forged aluminum stem has a slight 6 degree rise for added comfort, relieving the shoulders and back of any undue tension. The Supreme 3.0 is finished off with luxurious suede handlebar tape that is soft and forgiving to the touch.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2012 Fuji Supreme 3.0 Women's Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Press-Fit BB86 sealed cartridge bearing
- Oval 300 forged alloy dual pivot w/ cartridge pads
- Shimano Tiagra, 12-28T 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- FSA Omega alloy, 34/50T
- FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- D6 high modulus carbon w/ RIB Tech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, aero seat tube, internal cable routing, oversized PIIS BB-86 shell, D6 high modulus carbon thin seat stays, oversized ETC chainstay, forged alloy dropout
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra, braze-on mount
- Fuji custom suede wrap
- Oval 300S double-butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- Oval 1 1/8"U - 1 1/2"L integrated w/ alloy top cover
- Shimano Tiagra STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Oval 300 w/ steel rails
- Oval 300 alloy 2-bolt, 31.6mm
- Shimano Tiagra STI shifter/brake, 20-speed Flight Deck compatible
- Oval 300 3D forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/-6 degree
- Hutchinson Nitro, 700x23c
- Alex A-CLASS R3.0 alloy clincher wheelset, 700c
You May Also Like
- 2013 Fuji Supreme 1.3 C Women's Road Bike Our Price: $2,619.99 SALE: $2,619.98