Michelin Pro4 Comp Service Course Road TireWith a super-supple 150 TPI casing that's 30 percent lighter than that of the Michelin Pro4 Service Course (a remarkable high-performance road tire in its own right), the Michelin Pro4 Comp Service Course tire delivers unprecedented rolling efficiency. And it gets even better -- unlike some high-performance road tires, all that performance doesn't come at the expense of grip or wear resistance. The Pro4 Comp is agile, durable and offers exceptional traction on wet surfaces, too.
- High rolling efficiency combined with durability and exceptional wet-surface grip
- An average of seven percent better rolling efficiency than that of the MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course
- 16 percent faster wet surface cornering speed than Michelin Pro3 Race
- 150 TPI casing is supple and lightweight
- Nylon high-density breaker under the tread resists cuts and punctures
Michelin Pro4 Comp Service Course Road Tire
- max. psi: