Ritchey WCS C260 Stem Black30% stiffer and 20 grams lighter than its legendary WCS 4Axis stem, the Ritchey WCS C260 is the strongest stem Ritchey has every produced. The secret lies in the unique bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. Internal machining and the use of smaller M4 size clamp bolts further reduce weight without sacrificing strength or rigidity.
- 3D forged 7050 alloy body is internally machined to reduce weight
- Patented 260 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x M4 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 30% stiffer and 20 grams lighter than Ritchey's legendary WCS 4Axis stem
- Fits most road and mountain handlebars
Ritchey WCS C260 Stem Black
- clamp diameter:
- clamp height:
- 80, 90, 100, 110, 120mm
- 3D-forged 7050 aluminum
- steerer diameter:
- 1 1/8"
- 103g (100mm)
You May Also Like
- FSA OS-99 Stem - Closeout Our Price: $189.99 SALE: $99.99