2013 GT Distortion 3.0 26" Mountain BikeThe 2013 GT Distortion 3.0 has the soul of an enduro bike, and the heart of an all-mountain renegade. Distortion 3.0 boasts all the features you need for all-day performance while still being the bike coveted by mountain bikers from all worlds. Its main themes are light weight, lots of travel, extreme control, and unparalleled versatility.
The Distortion 3.0 starts with some of the industry's most advanced frame technology. Monocoque Hydroformed XM Aluminum with an independent drivetrain suspension system and 160mm of travel in the rear and ensures the maximum power transfers to the rear wheel while still absorbing the most daunting terrain like a champion--and with the Marzocchi 44 RLO fork attached to the tapered headtube, this frameset makes the ultimate platform for control, response, and high-endurance riding.
To further bolster power and efficiency, Distortion 3.0 comes equipped with a full Shimano Avilio/SLX shifter and derailleur setup that is powered by a lightweight and virtually indestructible FSA Gravity Moto X, 36/24T Crankset and transfers to the SRAM X9 9-Speed, 11-34T cassette for quick, responsive, and smooth user experience on the trail.
In the cockpit, Distortion 3.0 boasts All Terra, 6061-T6 Double Butted, 700mm handlebars mounted on an All Terra All Mountain, 50mm stem that work with the tapered head tube to maximize steering response and control. A WTB Volt Sport Saddle is light and comfortable and mounts on a feather light All Terra 6061seatpost. Avid Elixir 1 hydraulic disc brakes are light and powerful for dependable stopping in any conditions.
Drop this whole high-performance setup onto a pair of light, durable Alex SX44 alloy wheels and Maxxis Minion DH F tires, and you're assaulting some cross country with some of the industry's best engineering.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 GT Distortion 3.0 26" Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- FSA Megaexo
- Avid Elixir 1, 180mm Rotor
- SRAM PG950, 9-Speed, 11-34T
- KMC X9
- FSA Gravity Moto X, 36/24T, w/ Bashguard
- Marzocchi 44 RLO, 140mm Travel, 15x100mm QR15 Thru Axle, w/ Rebound Adjust, Lockout, & tapered steerer
- Monocoque/Hydroformed XM Metal Aluminum Frame (TT/DT,ST), 114mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System w/ Forged Linkage, Pivots, Bottom Bracket, and Dropouts, 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Tapered Head Tube w/ TT and DT gussets.
- front derailleur:
- Shimano SLX, FD-M665
- All Terra, 6061-T6 Double Butted, 700mm Width, 25mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Gravity DLR, 1.5" External Lower Cup, 1-1/8" Zerostack Upper Cup
- Avid Elixir 1
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano SLX, Mid Cage, RD-M662-GS
- rear shock:
- X-Fusion 02 RL, 6.5"x1.5", w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
- WTB Volt Sport
- All Terra 6061
- Shimano Alivio, SL-M430, Rapid Fire
- All Terra All Mountain, 50mm Length
- Maxxis Minion DH F, 26x2.35", 60TPI
- Alex SX44, w/ Eyelet, 32H w/ All Terra Alloy sealed bearing disc hubs