GT Zaskar LE 9R Expert 29er Mountain Bike - 2013Planning the next chapter in your mountain bike riding experience can be a huge adventure. If you're looking for some race-level performance or are getting to a level of training that demands a higher level of quality and engineering, the 2013 GT Zaskar LE Expert 29er Hartail Mountain Bike has a laundry list of impressive specs and components that fit the bill perfectly.
GT's own "Speed Metal" alloy frame is made from hydroformed aluminum tubing, a technology that allows the tube to be shaped for ultra strength in critical areas, and slimmed down for reduced weight in others. GT's triple triangle design minimizes the beefiness of the seat stays to reduce weight and retain strength. A 1 ½ to 1 1/8" tapered head tube also enhances rider control and steering response while bolstering lower headtube strength. A RockShox Reba Fork complements the frame perfectly with 100mm of travel, a 15mm ultra strong thru axle, and a remote lockout system so your long climbs can get more efficient at the touch of a button.
The full Shimano XT shifting, crank and cassette component group shifts smoothly, quickly, and responds with ease. The XT cranks feature a 46/36T chainring combination transferring power to the 11-36T 10-speed cassette--this means the perfect array of gearing options are available for bombing, climbing, and accelerating quickly on rolling terrain.
In the cockpit, Zaskar LE boasts Crankbrothers Cobalt 2 Flat Bar, 680mm handlebars mounted on an Easton EA50 60mm stem that work with the tapered head tube to maximize steering response and control. A Fizik Tundra2 Mg Saddle is light and comfortable, and Formula RX hydraulic disc brakes are absolutely no joke--they are XC light and powerful enough for downhill. They provide amazing stopping power, and a patented piston system allows more fluid capacity in the caliper to eliminate brake fade on long descents.
Mount this huge laundry list of XC excellence on a pair of Easton EXP360 29" wheels and Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.1", 60TPI, Folding Bead tires, and you're lighting up the trail with one of the industry's most responsive, fast, light, and maneuverable XC beasts.
- Hardtail design is lightweight and efficient for excellent XC performance
- An exceptional Shimano Deore XT component set shifts precisely and responds instantly
- Rock Shox Reba fork with Climb/Trail/Descend adjustments
- Limited Quantities Worldwide
GT Zaskar LE 9R Expert 29er Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano XT
- Formula RX, w/ 160mm Rotor
- Shimano CS-HG81-10, 11-36T, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- Shimano Deore XT, FC-M785, 40/28T, 2x10
- RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo Air, 100mm Travel, 15x100mm Maxle Thru Axle, w/ Rebound Adjust, PushLoc Remote Lockout, & Tapered Alloy Steerer
- Speed Metal Ultra Alloy Blend Hydroformed (TT,DT,ST,CS), Triple Triangle Frame Construction, w/ 2 Piece PM Disc Brake Tabs, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Forged BB, HT, Dropouts, Tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" HT
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT, FD-M785, 2x10
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 2 Flat Bar, 680mm Width, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA No.42 ACB, Integrated, 1.5" Lower, 1-1/8" Upper
- Formula RX w/ TFRA
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, RD-M786-GS
- rear shock:
- Fizik Tundra2 Mg
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 1
- Shimano Deore XT, SL-M780, Rapid Fire
- Easton EA50, 1-1/8" Threadless, 8° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.1", 60TPI, Folding Bead
- Easton EXP360 29", 32H w/All Terra Lightweight Alloy, Sealed Bearing,
You May Also Like
- GT Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2013 Our Price: $2,999.99 SALE: $2,399.99
- GT Zaskar Carbon 100 9R Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2013 Our Price: $3,500.00 SALE: $3,499.99