2013 SE Draft Singlespeed BikeThe SE Draft is a stylish, knock-around singlespeed city bike designed to be both simple and efficient.
The Draft features a Hi-Ten steel frame and straight leg fork to handle the inevitable jostling of the city streets. Thanks to the intrinsic properties of steel, road vibration is considerably dampened by the material. The frame features water bottle and fender mounts and wide tire clearance, allowing the Draft to travel a little further than other singlespeeds. Yet, all sizes of the Draft can barspin to your heart's content.
The SE Draft's riser bar and Racing Wing Grips place you in a confident and comfortable upright position. A 42x16 gear configuration and high-profile double wall wheels work effectively together for the right amount of efficiency and stiffness. The Kenda Kwest is a perfect tire for commuters. The smooth, minimal tread keeps you rolling through the city quickly and safely. The deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions.
From the bottle opener in the saddle to skidding out with the Shimano coaster brake, the 2013 SE Draft has both attitude and style.
- Hi-Ten steel frame and straight leg fork
- Riser bar and comfortable grips keep you in a confident, upright riding position
- 42x16 gearing is easy to adapt if necessary
- Includes platform pedals
- Barspins and burnouts await you
2013 SE Draft Singlespeed Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Coaster Brake
- 16T Shimano Coaster Brake
- KMC Z410A
- SE Steel, Euro Cartridge BB, 42T
- Straight Leg Hi-Ten w/ Fender Mounts & Wide Tire Clearance
- Urban Single Speed Design, Hi-Ten, Water Bottle & Fender Mounts, Wide Tire Clearance, All Sizes Can Barspin
- front derailleur:
- SE Racing Wing Grip w/ Rubber SE End Plugs
- SE 23" x 1.5" Riser Bar
- Tange 1-1/8" Threadless
- SE Resin Platform
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- SE Classic w/ Bottle Opener
- SE Straight Post, 27.2mm
- SE Zero Degree Drop, 25.4mm Clamp
- Kenda Kwest 700 x 28c
- E 36H Hubs w/ High-profile Double-wall Rims, 16T Shimano Coaster Brake