NiteRider Lumina 650 Cordless LED HeadlightThis product was featured in our Bike Lights Buyers Guide. If you're considering a new light, visit the Buyers Guide to help you with your decision.
The Lumina 650 LED Cordless headlight features a new lightweight body with enhanced thermal properties, ensuring a brighter, longer lasting light for excellent visibility on the road or trail. Self-contained design is smaller and lighter than NiteRider's Cordless series and its 650 lumen Cree LED charges quickly via USB port. Choose from five light levels and get between 1½-5½ hours of illumination, plus up to 18 hours in Walk mode. Improved handlebar mounting system provides solid performance over any terrain.
- Li-Ion battery charges in only 5½ hours via USB cable plugged into your PC
- Built-in indicator light switches from red to blue when the battery is fully charged
- High-powered Cree LED produces more light with less power and less heat
- Custom made reflector and Borofloat lens work together to minimize light transmission loss and maximize light output for excellent optical clarity -- superseding internal reflectors or standard glass lenses
- Runtimes: 1½ hours High (650 lumens), 3 hours Medium (400 lumens), 5½ hours Low (200 lumens), 18 hours Walk (40 lumens)
- 5 light levels: High, Medium, Low, Walk, Flash
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- Weighs only 172g
- Mounts on your handlebar or helmet
- New and improved mount attaches to your handlebar
- Includes USB rechargeable 1x Li-Ion battery, USB cable, standard/oversized handlebar mount and helmet mount
- Performance Bicycle does not ship NiteRider product outside the United States. Any NiteRider product purchased within the U.S. and subsequently exported has no warranty coverage and cannot be registered with NiteRider.
NiteRider Lumina 650 Cordless LED Headlight
- 1x Li-Ion
- 5½ hours
- level (safety/hi-power):
- Handlebar and Helmet
- number of bulbs/type:
- 1 LED
- oversize bar compatible:
- High: 1½ hours; Medium: 3 hours: Low: 5½ hours; Walk: 18 hours