Mavic Crossmax ST 26" Mountain WheelsetThese renowned Mavic wheels match terrific all-mountain strength with cross country handling and speed. The Crossmax ST wheelset comes in at feather weight of only 1590 grams and they provide outstanding responsiveness thanks to a multitude of patented Mavic technologies.
Lighter, easier and faster climbing; yes, all thanks to the ISM reduced inertia which frees coveted extra power for climbing. Instant and effortless acceleration is attained by way of inter spoke milling, which reduces rim weight.
The Crossmax ST's have better energy transmission and faster engagement by way of ITS-4. This design uses 4 pawls working 2 by 2, which provides a more dynamic ride, thanks to a very fast engagement and the stiffer 17mm monobloc axle transfers more power with less effort.
The Maxtal rims are four times more resistant to fatigue stress. The Zicral spokes are laced using the Isopulse technique: radially on the drive side and 2-cross non-drive to maximize drive side dish, which provides a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
The Mavic Crossmax ST 26" wheelset is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a marriage between amazing performance and outstranding durability.
- Mavic's crème de la crème QRM+ double sealed cartridge bearings with tight tolerances are used for high rolling efficiency.
- Bombproof SUP welding
- Lightweight Maxtal rims for faster climbing and better responsiveness
- UST tubeless; no tube -- no tape; a fully sealed rim
- Fore technology provides a 20% increase in rim rigidity to maximize power transfer
Mavic Crossmax ST 26" Mountain Wheelset
- accessories included:
- disc compatible:
- Yes, 6 bolt
- lacing pattern:
- Front:2 cross, Rear: Isopulse (radially on the drive side, 2 cross on non-drive)
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- Front: 15x100 (converts to QRx100 or 20x100 with optional adapters, not included), Rear: QR, 12x135/12x142
- spoke count:
- 24 front and 20 rear
- Set 1590 grams; 765 grams (front), 825 grams (rear)
- wheel size: