Mavic Crossmax ST 29 Mountain WheelsetThe Crossmax ST 29 wheelset from Mavic isn't simply the well-known 26" version made larger; it's the 26" version made better. A rim profile was specifically created to prevent spoke fatigue and cracking and the spokes themselves received a special treatment to make them stronger on the drive side, which bears the greatest load.
The Zicral spokes are laced according to Isopulse technology; radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side in order to maximize drive side dish. This provides a better spoke tension balance between the left and right flanges. Higher stiffness means clearer energy transmission under load.
The Mavic Crossmax ST 29's rims feature ISM technology which provides lower inertia and results in instant and effortless acceleration. Zicral spokes laced to Maxtal aluminum rims and aluminum hubs with QRM+ bearings provide a potent trail combination.
- Weighs only 1710 grams per set
- The perfect balance between light weight cross country performance and all-mountain durability
- QRM+ bearings, Zicral spokes and Maxtal rims deliver incredible stiffness and energy transmission
- UST Tubeless ready
Mavic Crossmax ST 29 Mountain Wheelset
- accessories included:
- Instruction manual, 9mm QR conversion plugs
- disc compatible:
- 6-bolt INT
- lacing pattern:
- front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- Rear skewer only/front thru-axle not included
- 15x100, 10x135(standard QR axle plugs - rear hub only)
- spoke count:
- 24 front and 20 rear
- Zicral, straight pull bladed
- 1710 grams: front 825, 885 rear
- wheel size: