SRAM X9 TYPE 2 Rear DerailleurThe SRAM X9 TYPE 2 rear derailleur is truly a marvelous thing. There aren't many upgrades that can make an immediate impact on the overall performance of your drivetrain, but with increased chain security, reduced noise and the ability to make wheel removal/insertion much easier, that's exactly what SRAM has done. SRAM's 1:1 Exact Actuation (shifter cable travel : derailleur movement) delivers precise and dependable 10-speed performance and a focused chassis design lends its use to all conditions and handling. TYPE 2 lets you push your cage forward and lock it into place with the push of a button. This removes all tension from the chain for easy wheel and chain removal and installation.
The X9 TYPE 2 eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision. It features Roller Bearing Clutch technology, where a one-way roller clutch controls chain tension which results in consistent shifting. This friction keeps the cage from bouncing up and down over rocky trails and de-tensioning the chain. It is self-lubricating and maintenance free for consistently smooth action. The TYPE 2's 360 degree clutch force comes factory calibrated by SRAM for a balanced feel.
At only 250 grams, the SRAM X9 TYPE 2 rear derailleur is engineered to both lightweight and to endure on even the most technical of trails.
- Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Focused chassis design for all conditions and usage
- 250g (medium cage)
- 36-tooth cassette capable
SRAM X9 TYPE 2 Rear Derailleur
- Medium cage for 2 x 10 use, and Long cage for 3 x 10 use. 10-Speed
- max. cog:
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- spring type:
- 250 grams
You May Also Like
- Shimano XTR RD-M985 Shadow Plus SGS Rear Derailleur Our Price: $199.99 SALE: $159.99
- Shimano XTR RD-M985 GS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur Our Price: $199.99 SALE: $159.99
- Shimano XTR RD-M981 Mountain Bike Rear Derailleur Our Price: $189.99 SALE: $159.99