Look S-Track Carbon Ti PedalsThe Look S-Track pedal is the first in the world of mountain biking to offer a double surface area. The total surface obtained, 460 mm2, is by far the largest on the market, which assists power transmission and provides unmatched comfort.
The new S-shaped spring-wire acting as a torsion bar (LOOK patent) provides impressive efficiency, instant cleat insertion and removal in any conditions, absence of untimely cleat removal and a long working life. The spring-wire system has been proven in the most severe conditions, both in the laboratory and actual use.
The simplicity of its design makes the S-Track compact, light and reliable, and able to meet the demands of mountain bikers of all levels.
- Largest bearing surface on the market for maximum power transfer
- Patented removable cage design for increase flexibility
- Compact and light-weight with its patented spring-wire system functioning under torsion
- Optimum mud evacuation with the DCS (Dynamic Cleat System)
- Includes 1 pair of cleats, 1 set of wedges and 1 set of screws
Look S-Track Carbon Ti Pedals
- 3°, cleat removal 15°
- Injected carbon body and deflectors, titanium spindle
- shoe compatibility:
- 122 grams