SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Sidi Purchase See details
TOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Sidi Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard ground shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Sidi Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 2/18/14.
Sidi Drako MTB ShoesThe Drako is the next evolution of Sidi's top-level MTB shoes. New Drako Carbon SRS Sole is engineered for high-performance, high-mileage cyclists who demand rigid soles which don't compromise circulation, but guarantee excellent comfort and power transfer. Sole Replacement System allows worn-out tread blocks to be replaced without having to shell money for a new pair of shoes. All Lorica upper features easy-adjust Tecno 3 buckles for even pressure distribution across the entire foot, maximizing fit and energy efficiency. Tested by Sidi athletes Julien Absalon and Nino Schurter, and weighing in at 100g less than the legendary Dragon 3, the all-new Drako is your most powerful pedaling companion.
- Drako Carbon SRS Sole:
- Saves 100g compared with the world championship-winning Dragon 3
- Pure carbon sole with grippy, replaceable tread blocks in toe and heel
- Slight flex in the toe for a smoother, more natural running gait without compromising pedaling stiffness and power transfer
- Small amount of engineered flex improves pedaling comfort and biomechanical efficiency by relieving plantar tendon strain
- Exclusive replaceable cleat wear plate for perfect shoe-to-pedal interface throughout the life of the shoe**
- Lorica microfiber upper is water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and abrasion-resistant
- Comfort Fit insoles with a thin layer of memory foam for lightweight support and antibacterial protection
- Integrated Rubber Toe Guard shields the toes from bumps and scrapes
- Sidi Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device adjusts the fit around the top of the heel cup to eliminate heel lift during the pedal stroke
- Lighter, more ergonomic Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminate pressure points
- Tecno 3 buckles independently adjust fit across the forefoot and toe
- **Most Dual-Retention Bar type MTB pedal manufacturers (such as Crank Brothers and LOOK) recommend using a reinforcement plate between the cleat and the shoe in order to prevent damage to the sole. The Drako cleat wear plate can be replaced in case of damage from the pedal system, so using a reinforcement plate is optional.
Sidi Drako MTB Shoes
- cleat compatibility:
- Tecno 3 Buckles
- material (sole/upper):
- Carbon; Lorica
- toe spikes:
- Compatible (Not Included)