GT Ruckus DJ Zero 26" Dirt Jump Bike - 2013GT is one of the pioneers of BMX...and now that 26" Mountain BMX has taken hold, GT is blazing the trail with their line of Ruckus MTBMX bikes. The Ruckus DJ Zero has everything you need for unprecedented single-speed single-track performance, or bike-launching dirt jump action.
Ruckus DJ Zero has the mashed-down frame geometry that BMX riders need for increased control on launch, in the air, and on landing. Of course Ruckus has a 100% custom butted Chromoly frame with DT gussets and forged dropouts so no matter how severely you case the jump, nose land, or even eject, you'll be able to walk it off and press on without worrying about damage.
GT's alloy stem and bar combo sits atop the frame's integrated headtube and the RockShox Recon Silver fork for a front-end that's beefy enough for abuse, but light enough for flight. Tubular Chromoly 3-piece cranks with a forged Chromoly spindle are BMX specific--as in tough, light, and right for the job. Promax XL-91 Mini disc brakes with V-Type AL 2 Finger Levers are super low profile and have reach adjust for customized braking action.
An all-around winner, the Ruckus DJ Zero is an excellent addition to your stable, a highly customizable platform for single-speed 26" BMX bliss, or a ramp-ready machine for this weekend's jam.
- 100% custom butted Chromoly frame--gold standard for BMX strength, response, and lightweight
- Rockshox Recon Silver R fork keeps weight down and has 100mm travel for easy landing and trail blazing
- Single-speed 16/12T drivetrain gives responsive acceleration, and shaves weight for bigger air potential
- Tubular Chromoly cranks can take hard landing after hard landing
- Limited Quantities Worldwide
GT Ruckus DJ Zero 26" Dirt Jump Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Euro Sealed Bearing
- Promax XL-91 Mini V-Type
- 12T Cog
- KMC Z410
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 175mm, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 26T GT 6.35mm CNC AL Chain Wheel
- Recon Silver R, Coil 100mm travel w/ Rebound Adjust, 20mm axle Dropout w/ Axle, 1-1/8" Steel Steerer, Extra Heavy Spring
- 2013 GT Team Design, 100%butted Cr-Mo w/ external DT Gussett, 3D dropouts with integrated axle adj., Disc Brake, ISCG Mount, Removable Rotor Guides, Integrated 1-1/8" H/T
- front derailleur:
- GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- GT Alloy Double Butted 31.8 x 680mm, 50mm Rise
- FSA Impact, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45x45 Degree Sealed Bearing
- Promax XL-91 Mini V-Type AL 2 Finger Lever w/ Reach Adjust
- GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- GT Dirt Design Unifed Padded Saddle w/ Post
- Integrated With Saddle, 135mm
- GT Alloy 50mm Reach 31.8mm Clamp
- Tioga Powerblock 26"x2.1" F/R
- Alex SX44, Double Wall, 32F/R Hole w/Formula DH Front Disc, 2Sb, OLD=110mm, For 20mm Through Axle
You May Also Like
- Fuji Tahoe 1.5 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,150.00 SALE: $1,149.99