SPECIAL OFFER2 Days Only! Take An Extra 15% Off Your Order, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Race Face Turbine 36x24 Bashguard CranksetThe Race Face Turbine 36x24 crankset is designed specifically to improve your cross country or trail riding performance. Race Face's signature I-Beam arm profiling minimizes weight without sacrificing stiffness and strength for all-out, no holds barred acceleration. The design is fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and CNC machined of ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize its strength to weight ratio.
The crankset can be run 9 or 10-speed, single or double rings, or mounted with the included bashguard. The Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance and impact strength.
The included Race Face BB EXI interface (external bottom bracket system) allows for easier crank installation or removal with standard tools, and has a fully adjustable chainline (50-52mm).
- Includes Turbine BB
- Bearings feature the new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease and keep contaminants out
- Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance
- 68/73mm BB shell
- Crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with an 8mm hex wrench
- Butted, forged and CNC machined CrMo EXI spindle
- B.C.D: 64/104mm
- Weight 795g (26/38T, 175mm) with BB
Race Face Turbine 36x24 Bashguard Crankset
- bb - compatibility:
- External Bearing
- 7050 aluminum
- ring material:
- 7075 aluminum
- 795g (26/38T, 175mm) with BB