SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Pearl Izumi Purchase See details
TOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Pearl Izumi Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Pearl Izumi Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 2/18/14.
SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 11/26/14 - 11/30/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Pearl Izumi X-PROJECT 1.0 MTB ShoesDesigned with 4x world mountain champion, Brian Lopes, the X-PROJECT 1.0 gives serious mountain bikers and cyclocross riders their first high-performance MTB shoe that hikes and runs a bike, as well as it pedals one. Full-length, tapered carbon plate integrates stiffness with flexibility, so it feels like an extremely lightweight, fully efficient race shoe on the bike, and an all-day comfort shoe off the bike. Rubber is bonded to the lugs in the super-light TPU sole and provides better traction than hard plastic lugs found on other shoes. Fully bonded, composite upper construction, commonly found in running footwear, gives excellent breathability, strength and light weight. EVA foam heel absorbs impacts and P.R.O. Buckle system follows the natural anatomic shape of the foot to eliminate hot spots and remove pressure from the instep.
- Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit
- Full-length, tapered unidirectional carbon fiber plate gives on-the bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability
- Fully bonded upper construction provides lightweight breathability
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort
- Seamless construction in the toe area for no-seam comfort in the flex zone
- 1:1 patented anatomic P.R.O. Buckle system features a 25° angled strap design that follows the anatomic curve of the foot
- Includes 1:1 Insole System with Total Tune Performance Inserts
Pearl Izumi X-PROJECT 1.0 MTB Shoes
- cleat compatibility:
- 1 Ratchet/2 Velcro
- material (sole/upper):
- Rubber/TPU/Carbon; Thermoplastic Polyurethane/Synthetic Leather/Mesh
- toe spikes:
- Compatible (Included)
- 640g/pair (size 43)