2013 Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Rear WheelThe Zipp 202 Firecrest Tubular wheels are amazing light and fast. However, you can't be the fastest rider to the top of the climb if you get dropped before get to the base of it. Weighing in at only 1,115 grams for the set, the 202 is a versatile racing wheel set that will have you confidently hugging your rival's rear wheel while they waste away in the head wind. Once you hit the climb, the Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Tubular wheels happen to climb like a mountain goat.
Now 11-speed compatible, the Zipp tubular 202's 32 mm toroidal profile was developed in the wind tunnel to roll on the flats as efficiently as many 45 to 50 mm rims. After the summit, the 202's high lateral stiffness delivers precise handling on tricky descents and crisp accelerations to finish off the competition.
The 202 front wheel is spec'd with the 88 hub with a wider bearing stance for greater stiffness. The hub features external spoke nipples for easier service with no aero penalty. Zipp's VCLC and Carbon Bridge technologies ensure that the 202's ride is comfortable, smooth and rock solid.
- Compatible with SRAM/Shimano 9/10/11 speed drivetrains
- Firecrest rim shape and Carbon Clincher technology form the foundation of the new 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher
- 495 gram front weight, 1115 grams per set
- 188 hub features contact seals that are effectively water-tight
2013 Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
- accessories included:
- SRAM/Shimano 9/10/11 speed
- Zipp 188
- lacing pattern:
- Radial drive side, cross non-drive side
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 620g, 1115g set
You May Also Like
- Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel Our Price: $1,497.99
- 2013 Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear Road Wheel Our Price: $1,497.99
- 2013 Zipp Firecrest 404 Carbon Clincher Rear Road Wheel Our Price: $1,497.99