SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
SmartWool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro SocksSocks that can go more miles than your shoes? That's right. The SmartWool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro socks are built to withstand a lot of use and abuse, plus they're equipped with ReliaWool technology for extra reinforcement in high-wear zones. New 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers greater stretch and recovery for all-day performance. Non-cushioned design provides a skintight fit.
- SmartWool fabric transports moisture away from your feet, eliminates odors and gives you a comfortable, blister-free experience
- Patented ReliaWool technology in high-impact areas offers long-lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System with bi-elastic construction across 4 fit bands for faster flex and recovery throughout the foot
- Ultra-light, non-cushion design for maximum next-to-foot performance
- Low-profile and durable, virtually seamless toe
- Alternating 1x1 welt
- 1.5" height
SmartWool PhD Cycle Ultra Light Micro Socks
- 57% Merino Wool/41% Nylon/2% Elastane
- Low Ankle (1.5")
- Heel, Toe and Forefoot