SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Sugoi RS Zero GlovesThe RS Zero gloves from Sugoi are made with several layers of windproof, water-repellent, thermal fabrics for highly effective winter protection and warmth. Pre-curved, padded palm gives you a comfortable, ergonomic grip for complete mobility and control. Full finger design with silicone fingertips is carefully constructed to increase dexterity when changing gears or braking. Reflective details help you stay visible long after the sun goes down.
- Windproof, water-repellent fabrics for protection, warmth and moisture management
- Full finger design offers excellent cycling mobility for braking and shifting
- 80g Thinsulate liner on upper for excellent insulation from the cold
- VControl pad placement protects the ulnar nerve while supporting the median nerve
- Pre-curved for ergonomic fit and comfortable handlebar interface
- Silicone detailed fingertips for slip-free grip
- Reflective accents add visibility
- Secure Velcro closure
- Pull-tab for easy removal
Sugoi RS Zero Gloves
- Upper: Thinsulate
- Windproof and Water-Resistant