2014 Fuji Nevada 29" 1.3 Mountain BikeThe 2014 Fuji Nevada 29 1.3 mountain bike is about to redefine your expectations of a mountain bike ride. With the latest technology in frame manufacturing, suspension, and components, the Nevada is built for speed and efficiency. Are you ready for some serious singletrack fun?
The Nevada is designed around a proprietary Fuji A2-SL frame that features a PowerCurve down tube and an oversized seat tube. A2 (which is aluminum and stands for Altair 2) is double-butted for reinforcement, which should give you added confidence regarding the bike's durability and strength. The geometry of the bike places you in a comfortable, upright position for the best field of vision and handlebar control. The frame is matched with an SR Suntour fork that features a remote hydraulic lockout and 100mm of travel. With one press, the lockout ceases the fork's up-and-down motion, which is especially useful while riding on the road, where suspension is needed less.
So, why a 29er instead of a 26" mountain bike? For one thing, larger diameter wheels allow you to roll over obstacles easier and faster. Plus, a larger wheel enables you to carry more momentum, provide better stability, and they have a larger contact patch (the surface area that actually touches the ground at any one time) so they tend to float over soft ground rather than sink in.
The components on the Nevada are dependable and keep trail performance in mind. A 27-speed Shimano drivetrain features Alivio trigger shifters, a Shimano Deore rear derailleur for precise shifting, and Promax Decipher hydraulic disc brakes to slow you down, even at great speeds and in adverse weather conditions.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features:
2014 Fuji Nevada 29" 1.3 Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano ES25 Octolink
- Promax Decipher, hydraulic disc, 180mm/160mm rotor
- Shimano HG20, 11-34T, 9-speed
- KMC X9, 9-speed
- Shimano Alivio, M4308 Octalink, 44/32/22T
- SR Suntour SF13-XCM-RL w/ remote hydraulic lockout, 100mm travel
- Fuji A2-SL custom-butted alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, oversized seat tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Altus, M370, 34.9mm
- Oval dual-density Kraton
- Oval M100, alloy bar, 9° sweep, 31.8mm diameter, 710mm wide
- FSA 1 1/8" semi-integrated, caged bearings
- Promax Decipher, hydraulic disc
- Alloy platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, M592 SGS Shadow, 9-speed
- rear shock:
- Oval M200 w/ steel rails
- Oval M300, alloy double-bolt micro-adjust, 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Alivio, M430 Rapid Fire, 9-speed
- Oval M313, 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6° rise
- Hutchinson Cobra, 29" x 2.1", 33 tpi
- Formula DC-20LW front / Formula DC-22LW rear, 32H disc hubs, Vera DPD22 rims
You May Also Like
- 2013 GT Karakoram 2.0 Mountain Bike Our Price: $899.99 SALE: $649.99
- 2013 GT Avalanche Hans Rey Limited Edition Mountain Bike Our Price: $949.99 SALE: $799.99