SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Meatball 700c 2-Speed City Bike - 2014GT has the experience and engineering knowhow to make bikes suited for any type of riding and any level of rider. The world of city bikes is no exception. The 2014 Meatball has a bulletproof repertoire of parts starting with the Meatball triple triangle aluminum frame and Baller straight blade alloy fork which are both custom butted to shave weight and add strength. The handling, strength, and durability of this frameset is the perfect foundation for a city bike that can live up to life on the street.
Meatball's drivetrain is also unique in that it rides and looks like a true urban single-speed, but features an ultra-innovative SRAM Automatix 2-Speed Auto Shifting rear hub. This means that you can zero in on your lane without having to worry about shifting, and have options for accelerating, going uphill, or zipping at top speeds. To top it off, this hub also has old-school true coaster brake action for ultra simple braking--there's an alloy v-brake up front too, so you get safe, steady braking action in all kinds of conditions, wet or dry
An FSA Vero Track Crank with a 46-tooth Alloy Ring interfaces perfectly with a 21-tooth rear cog and the SRAM 2-speed shifter for optimal efficiency, and it all rolls on a set of GT Baller alloy aero wheels. These wheels cut through the air, but are also stiff and strong enough to respond to every pedal stroke. Where the rubber meets the road Meatball has a pair of nice, wide-ish, very sticky slick Schwalbe Kojak tires.
At the helm is a pair of GT Baller Alloy handlebars with 35mm of rise--this means comfortable upright positioning, optimal handling and excellent 360 degree visibility. Plus a pair of GT resin platform pedals bring a hint of tried-and-true BMX action into the picture--your feet will stay on these pedals unless you take them off.
With all the city bike credibility and performance you can fit into one bike, the Meatball will be your favorite bike to ride because it's an amazing piece of cycling engineering packaged in a whole lot of cool.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Alloy frame and fork are light, strong, and will last and last
- SRAM Automatix 2-speed rear hub shifts automatically
- 42/21T gearing is perfect for quick city trips, hills, and great acceleration
- Front alloy brake and rear coaster brake keep it simple and safe
- Riser Bars and upright geometry keep your field of vision wide for city safety
GT Meatball 700c 2-Speed City Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Tange Seiki Alloy Press-In Aheadset
- (F) Tektro
- SRAM 21T
- KMC Z510
- FSA Vero Track Crank 46T Alloy Ring
- GT Baller Street Fork w/Alloy Steerer, Alloy Blades
- GT Meatball Triple Triangle Frame, Track Ends w/Replaceable Steel Reinfoced Plates
- front derailleur:
- GT Wings
- GT Baller Street Fighter Riser Bar 35mm x 550mm
- Tange Seiki Sealed
- Tektro Hinged
- GT Nylon Platforms
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- GT Alloy Micro Adjust
- GT 3D Forged Paint to Match
- Schwalbe Kojak 700 x 28C Slicks
- GT Baller 30mm Tall Aero, hubs:(F) GT Mohawk High Flanged Sealed Bearing, Track Nutz, (R) SRAM Automatix 2-Speed Auto Shifting Coaster Brake Hub, Black