SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Sportif 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveTwo of Fuji's most beloved road platforms, the Sportif and the Roubaix, may look the same, but upon closer examination there are clear differences. Both frames are made from Fuji's proprietary, lightweight and comfortable, hydroformed aluminum tubing, but that is where the similarities end. The Fuji Sportif 3.0 is the answer to a finding a comfortable drop bar road bike and available exclusively at Performance.
The Sportif 3.0 is designed for endurance riders that seek a balance between comfort and performance. The Fuji Sportif series supplies crucial comfort, even during longer rides, without sacrificing handling efficiency. The frame's taller head tube creates a more upright position which helps prevent premature muscle fatigue by reducing pressure on your hands, wrists, back and neck. Simultaneously, your field of vision increases and your ability to handle the bike with less sensitivity on the front end which ultimately improves your safety. The longer chain stays, located between the crank set and the rear wheel hub axle, increase the wheel base for stable, predictable handling of the bike.
The Shimano drivetrain and compact crankset affords the rider efficiency, durability, and a great range of gears from which to choose. Shimano is recognized for its precision and continued innovation in drivetrain components. The Sportif features their 2300-series shifters with integrated brake levers and front derailleur, as well as a Sora rear derailleur with a wide link design. The compact 50-34 crank set and 8-speed cassette makes it easy to pick your proper cadence no matter what the grade of the road may be.
Finally, Vera DPM27 wheels and Kenda tires with a 25c width add plenty of stability.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Relaxed frame geometry and compact aluminum tubes greatly increase your comfort, especially over longer distance rides
- Shimano 2300 series drivetrain provides 16-speeds for efficiency and a comfortable pedaling cadence
- Carbon legged fork dampens road vibration for better control and comfort
- Suede grip tape adds a soft touch during every mile ridden
Fuji Sportif 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano Sora, 8-speed
- KMC X8
- Fuji 50/34T Compact
- Carbon, aluminum steerer
- compact alloy with hydroformed top tube & down tube, integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Claris
- Oval 300P Suede
- Shimano 2300
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora
- Aluminum, 27.2x350
- Shimano 2300
- Aluminum, 7 degree rise
- Kenda K152, 700x25
- Vera DPM27
You May Also Like
- Fuji Roubaix 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,029.99 SALE: $699.00
- Fuji Roubaix 2.0 Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,319.99 SALE: $899.00
- Fuji Cross 2.0 LE Cyclocross Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,699.99 SALE: $1,299.00