SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Diamondback Insight Disc Flat Bar Bike - 2014The Diamondback Insight series provides an answer to those who want a bike that is great for commuting, leisure riding, and some hardcore fitness workouts. The 2014 Insight Disc is a model with a light, strong, and fast frame and fork setup with a host of great components.
A 6061-T6 butted aluminum frame is certainly the stuff of many high-end road and mountain bikes since it is both light and strong. Insight's straight-blade carbon fork is light, aerodynamic, and brings a smoothness and response to the front end that says performance out loud. Rolling on alloy double wall wheels with 700x32 size tires, the Insight Disc aptly addresses efficiency and comfort at the same time--and since stopping is just as important as going, Diamondback handpicked Avid BB5 mechanical disc brakes for precise slowing and stopping in all conditions.
Insight Disc's SRAM drivetrain provides 24 gearing options to tackle any sprint or climb or maintain dizzying top speeds for prolonged periods. SRAM is among the industry's leaders in shifting components, and Insight's SRAM crank and derailleurs have a reputation that precedes them.
- DB Insight 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Frame is light, strong, and corrosion resistant
- Insight Carbon Straight Blade Fork to minimize weight, wind resistance, and road vibration
- 700c alloy wheels are light and efficient
- Mechanical Disc Brakes provide exact braking in all weather conditions
- 3 x 8 drivetrain provides 24 gearing options for any riding situation
Diamondback Insight Disc Flat Bar Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Avid BB5 Disk Brake Set w/ 6" Rotors
- Shimano HG-31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- SRAM VIA C3.0
- Insight Integrated Aero Carbon Straight Blade w/ Disk Brake Mount
- Insight 6061-T6 Butted Aluminum Performance Hybrid w/ Formed / Hooded Top Tube, Integrated Headtube, Vertical Compliance Stays, (VCS), Disk Brake Mount
- front derailleur:
- SRAM X4 VIA Ø31.8 Down Pull
- Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- DB 31.8mm low rise Alloy
- Integrated "Cane Creek" Size Drop-in ACB 1 1/8"
- Avid FR5 Brake Levers
- Wellgo Alloy body / cage, toe clip compatible
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM VIA Long Cage 8 SPD
- DB Performance Hybrid w/ Gel
- Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- SRAM VIA 8SPD w/ V-Brake Lever
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Kenda Kwick Trax 700x32c
- 32h Equation R23 Doublewall/ hubs: (F) 32h Alloy QR w/ CNC Disk Mount (R) 32h Alloy QR Cassette w/ CNC Disk Mount