SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
2014 Diamondback Axis Comp 27.5" Mountain BikeWhether you are new to the trails or a seasoned singletrack rider, the Diamondback Axis Comp 27.5" mountain bike offers an uncompromised quality. It's perfect blend of hardtail performance with rugged utility. The Axis is a build ready for any new rider or trail enthusiast looking to jump into the mountain bike scene. For 2014, the Axis series models are combining the trail crushing dominance of the 29" wheel with the agility of the 26" wheel; 2014 is all about 27.5" wheels.
At the core of Diamondback's new Axis 27.5 series is the Diamondback Axis Butted 6061-T6 aluminum frame with formed top and down tubes, machined headtube, and forged drop outs with replaceable hanger. Sure to turn heads on the trail, the ultra-sleek yet simple lines of this frame blends uncompromised strength with unique style like only DB knows how.
The components provide more proof of their commitment to providing you with the most comprehensive, value-packed deal on the market today. A RockShox XC 30 TK 27.5 fork with 100mm travel, turnkey lockout, and external rebound compression adjustment keeps the front end responsive against the trail. The Turnkey Lockout feature allows you to customize the feel of the fork for maximum performance. Engage the Lockout to help you on those long ascents or enduring flat sections; it is sure to take you further and faster with less energy exerted.
The Avid Elixir-1 Hydraulic Disc brakes are fit to help you take on the most challenging trails around with 180mm front and 160mm rear G2CS rotors, while the grippy Schwalbe Rapid Rob tires give you balanced control on every surface.
SRAM takes total control of the 10-speed drivetrain with features like the S800 crankset with replaceable rings (22/32/42t), X-5 Trigger Shifters, front and rear derailleurs, and a PG-1030 cassette (11-36t).
Their customized DB spec'd cockpit is dialed to the tune of a 3D forged 7° rise stem, 'no-rise' Flat Handlebar, and a 30.9 Micro Adjust Seatpost topped off with a DB Race Saddle. No doubt a formula that equals all day comfort in or out of the saddle.
- Axis 27.5" Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum Frame for a lightweight and agile feel in the saddle
- RockShox XC 30 fork with 100mm travel and turnkey lockout for a dialed performance on the trail
- Custom 27.5" Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall Wheelset for a lightweight and durable ride
- SRAM 10 speed drivetrain with Trigger Shifters so you find the right gear
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes for premier stopping power
2014 Diamondback Axis Comp 27.5" Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Avid Elixir-1 Hydraulic Disc w/180mm frt / 160mm rear G2CS Rotors
- SRAM PG-1030 10spd Cassette (11-36t)
- Sram PC-1031 10spd
- SRAM S800 for 10spd, w/ replaceable rings, 44/32/22t
- Rock Shox XC 30, TK-27.5" w/turn key lockout, 100mm travel, ext. rebound, compression adj.
- Axis 27" Butted 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Formed Top / Down Tube, machined headtube, forged drop outs w/replaceable hanger, disc only
- front derailleur:
- SRAM X-5 for 10spd, Low clamp, dual pull, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- DB 31.8mm "No Rise" Flat Bar
- FSA No.42 , Sealed ACB for Taper Headtube
- Avid Elixir-1 Hydraulic
- Wellgo Alloy forged, CNC MTB
- rear derailleur:
- SRAM X-5 for 10spd
- rear shock:
- DB Race saddle
- DB Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- SRAM X-5 10spd trigger
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob, Kevarguard, Wire Bead, 27.5X2.25
- 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall
You May Also Like
- Diamondback Axis Pro 27.5" Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,600.00 SALE: $1,599.99