SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014As experts in the bike-meets-dirt world, Diamondback has been engineering amazing mountain bikes for decades. The 2014 Recoil 29 Comp is a full-suspension single-track machine with over 4" of rear travel...so it is ready to tackle some real trails.
Recoil 29 Comp features a lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum frame with 4" (100mm) of suspension travel to absorb the trail and keep you comfortable and in control in the saddle. An SR Suntour XCT suspension fork keeps plenty of play up front with 100mm of travel. Recoil Comp's 29" wheels are part of the latest innovation in mountain biking--larger wheels have lower rolling resistance making them just plain faster, and a smaller footprint so they go over obstacles more easily.
Rapid-fire shifting components by Shimano promise smooth, reliable, and responsive action even in situations of extreme torque such as steep hills. With this drivetrain, you get 24 gearing options for all types of riding situations from maintaining high speeds or climbing steep hills efficiently. As for stopping power, Hayes HMX-5 mechanical disc brakes represent the state of the art in mountain bike braking, providing excellent stopping power in all weather conditions.
A host of alloy components such as handlebars, pedals, seatpost, stem, and rims all work together to keep the weight down, the bike powerful, and the handling precise. All of this rides on a pair of super beefy WTB Wolverine Comp 29er tires that roll efficiently on the flats and dig into corners like a pair of claws.
- A full-suspension 6061-T6 aluminum frame is light, strong, and absorbs all kinds of trail
- A Suntour XCT 100mm suspension fork keeps your front end handling beautifully even as you speed down rough, rutted, rocky, and rooted trails
- 29" wheels go over all kinds of obstacles with ease
- 100mm travel Front Fork w/ preload adjustment to customize your ride
- RockShox Monarch R Air Spring rear shock for an enhanced trail experience
- Hayes Mechanical Disc Brakes for all-weather stopping power and excellent modulation
- Alloy components (handlebars, stem, seatpost, wheels) are all strong, light, and corrosion resistant
- Shimano drivetrain promises smooth, responsive, and reliable shifting
Diamondback Recoil Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano BB-ES25 w/Octalink spindle
- Hayes HMX-5 Mechanical Disc w/ 6" Rotors
- Shimano HG31 8spd Cassette (11-32t)
- Shimano Alivio 8spd Octalink w/ replaceable rings, 22/32/42t
- SR Suntour XCR RL 100mm travel w/ rebound damping adj. w/ speed lock remote
- DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail w/ 4" travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Altus dual pull, top swing, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- DB SL318b Oversize 31.8mm Mid Rise
- Zero Stack Ahead 1 1/8"
- Tektro Alloy w/ reach Adjust
- DB Sound Alloy w/ molded traction pins
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Alivio SGS 8spd
- rear shock:
- RockShox Monarch R, Air Spring, 190x51mm w/ external rebound adj.
- DB SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- DB SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano SL-M310 8spd Rapidfire
- DB AL6061 Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- 32h Diamondback SL-7 Doublewall/Hubs: (F) 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount (R) 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
You May Also Like
- Diamondback Recoil Pro 29 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,500.00 SALE: $1,499.99
- GT Zaskar Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,499.99 SALE: $1,299.99
- GT Sensor 9R 2.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,999.99 SALE: $1,699.99