SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Diamondback Recoil Pro 29 29er Mountain Bike - 2014Diamondback's Recoil series are full-suspension single-track mountain bike machines with over 4" of rear travel...so it is ready to tackle some real trails. The 2014 Recoil Pro features an impressive list of components, a precision 27-speed drivetrain, and all kinds of suspension of which you are free to test the limits on any trail circuit. Recoil 29 Pro starts with a lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum frame that has 4" (100mm) of suspension travel to absorb the trail and keep you comfortable and in control in the saddle. A RockShox Recon Silver 29, suspension fork keeps plenty of play up front with 100mm of travel, plus it features a turnkey lockout so you can stiffen up for climbs and improve climbing performance. Recoil Pro's 29" Weinmann double wall alloy wheels are part of the latest innovation in mountain biking--lightweight, larger wheels that have lower rolling resistance making them just plain faster; and a smaller footprint so they go over obstacles more easily.
Rapid-fire shifting components by Shimano promise smooth, reliable, and responsive action even in situations of extreme torque such as steep hills. With this drivetrain, you get 27 gearing options for all types of riding situations from maintaining high speeds or climbing steep hills efficiently. As for stopping power, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes represent the state of the art in mountain bike braking, providing excellent stopping power in all weather conditions.
A host of alloy components such as handlebars, pedals, seatpost, stem, and rims all work together to keep the weight down, the bike powerful, and the handling precise. All of this rides on a pair of super beefy WTB Wolverine Comp 29er tires that roll efficiently on the flats and corner like they're on rails.
- A full-suspension 6061-T6 aluminum frame is light, strong, and absorbs all kinds of trail
- A RockShox Recon Silver 100mm suspension fork keeps your front end handling beautifully even as you speed down rough, rutted, rocky, and rooted trails
- 29" wheels go over all kinds of obstacles with ease
- 100mm travel Front Fork w/ lockout adjustment to customize your ride
- RockShox Monarch R Air Spring rear shock for an enhanced trail experience
- Hayes Mechanical Disc Brakes for all-weather stopping power and excellent modulation
- Alloy components (handlebars, stem, seatpost, wheels) are all strong, light, and corrosion resistant
- Shimano drivetrain delivers smooth, responsive, and reliable shifting
Diamondback Recoil Pro 29 29er Mountain Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano BB-ES25 w/Octalink spindle
- Shimano M395 Hydrualic Disc w/ 6" Rotors
- Shimano HG30 9spd Cassette (11-34t)
- Shimano FCM-521, Hollow Tech, 9spd Octalink w/replacable rings, 22/32/44t
- SR Suntour XCR RL 100mm travel w/ rebound damping adj. w/ speed lock remote
- DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail w/ 4" travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Altus dual pull, top swing, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- DB SL318b Oversize 31.8mm Mid Rise
- Zero Stack Ahead 1 1/8"
- Shimano M395 Hydrualic w/ reach Adjust
- DB Sound Alloy w/ molded traction pins
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore SGS 9spd
- rear shock:
- RockShox Monarch R, Air Spring, 190x51mm w/ external rebound adj.
- WTB VOLT Comp
- DB SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano SL-M430 Alivio 9spd Rapidfire
- DB AL6061 Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- 32h Weinmann SL-7 M-Series Doublewall/Hubs: (F) 32h SL-7 Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount (R) 32h SL-7 Alloy Cassette w/ CNC Disc mount
You May Also Like
- Diamondback Mason Comp 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,800.00 SALE: $1,799.99
- 2014 Diamondback Sortie 1.0 29er Mountain Bike Our Price: $2,199.99 SALE: $1,999.99
- GT Sensor 9R 1.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,499.99 SALE: $1,899.99