SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Breezer Beltway City Bike - 2014The Breezer Beltway city bike is made to conquer city streets in minimalist style; a single speed Gates Carbon drivetrain, Tektro Novela Disc Brakes, and a dual density saddle and grips highlight this street-savvy commuter bike. Breezer, well known for their commuter and mountain bikes, continues to impress with this latest offering.
Every great bike is designed around a great frame. The Beltway takes its frame inspiration from competent commuting geometry, road bike efficiency and mountain bike strength. After all, commuting and touring requires a bike to get you to your destination on time and it needs to stand up to the daily impact of weathered and often poorly maintained city streets. Breezer uses a custom butted Breezer D'Fusion aluminum frame. The tubes are hydroformed, which is a process that allows the designer to move the aluminum material to where it is needed most; a stiffer bottom bracket and chain stay area. An integrated head tube cleans up the front end without adding unnecessary weight. The Beltway 11 has Breeze-In Belt-Drive Dropouts, specific to a belt drive drivetrain. What's belt drive, you say?
Less noise, less maintenance and a whole lot of fun; the patented Gates Carbon Drive gives you a longer-lasting, lower-maintenance drive, and most importantly, an unbelievably awesome ride. The technology behind Gates Carbon Drive is rooted in high horsepower motorcycles and dragsters. Now, this high performance technology has been perfected for a wide variety of bicycles, including the Breezer Beltway Infinity. At the core of the drive is the CenterTrack belt. Custom made, this 11-mm pitch, carbon-fiber belt is stronger than and as efficient as a traditional bike chain. The system requires no chain grease, since it's a belt, weighs less than a traditional chain, and rides as smooth and as quiet as can be; quite honestly the perfect commuter system.
Of course, the Breezer Beltway Infinity comes with a tubular aluminum rear carrier, a kickstand and even a handlebar bell. If you're looking for a solid commuting/errand running bike, look no further than the Beltway.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum singlespeed frame and fork
- Gates CDX CenterTrack Carbon Drive Beltdrive system
- Tektro Novela Disc Brakes
- Includes tubular aluminum carrier with spring clip, kickstand and bell
Breezer Beltway City Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- FSA 7420 Cartridge-Style
- Tektro Novela Disc Brake, 160mm Front, 160mm Rear
- Breezer Forged Aluminum, Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 46T
- Breezer Aluminum, Low-Rider Rack Mounts
- Breezer D'Fusion Hydroformed Aluminum, Integrated Head Tube, Breezer Eccentric Bottom Bracket, Dual Water Bottle Mounts
- front derailleur:
- Breezer Ergo Lite 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 630mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 9° Sweep
- FSA 1 1/8", Fully Integrated, 36° ACB-Sealed, 15mm Aluminum Top Cover
- Breezer Aluminum, 4-Finger Ergonomic w/ Kraton Grip
- VP, Chromoly Axle
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- Breezer Performance Dual-Density Saddle
- Breezer Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Breezer 3D-Forged 6061 Aluminum, 31.8, 12°/78°
- Vittoria Adventure, 700Cx35, Reflective Strip
- Breezer Aluminum Front/Breezer Single-Speed Cassette Aluminum Rear, 32H 6-Bolt Hubs, Locking Skewers, Vera DPD22 SSE Rims
You May Also Like
- Fuji Traverse 1.1 D Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Our Price: $999.99 SALE: $749.00