SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
SE Bikes Ripper Jr. 20" BMX Bike - 2014SE Racing has been an authority on BMX race engineering since the late 1970s, and they still exist on the cutting edge of the sport. The Ripper Jr. is a race-ready bike for young/small riders who are destined for the track on race day.
The Ripper Jr. features SE's 6066 aluminum frame which is custom butted for light weight and excellent power transfer. An alloy Landing Gear fork keeps the front light for excellent sprinting and steering response, and a slightly shortened top tube (18.5") puts the smaller rider in the correct position to air doubles steadily and safely. Alloy 3-piece cranks are ultra light, and measure 155mm and are designed to complement the 38/14T gear ratio that spares young knees the pressure of adult ratios. Alloy bars, stem, seat post, and brakes all shave precious weight, and Ankle Biter alloy wheels by industry leader Alienation are stiff enough for great pedal response, and tough enough for rough landings and even pileups.
A BMX race bike for the young racer who is serious about competing, training for competition, and getting the experience of riding in optimal race position, the Ripper Jr. rises to the top with an impressive roster of specs.
- 6066 Aluminum frame is light and race responsive and strong
- Alloy Landing Gear fork is the race-level version of a decades long standard bearer
- 3-piece alloy cranks are forged for strength, lightness, and stiffness for optimal performance
- Alienation Anklebiter wheels deliver low-weight and serious power transfer
- Appropriate for riders 4'3"- 4'10
SE Bikes Ripper Jr. 20" BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Euro-Sealed Bearing
- Promax P-1 6061 T-6 Alloy V-Brake, Slick Cable
- KMC Z33
- 3-pc Alloy, 155mm, 38T Alloy Chainring
- Landing Gear alloy with alloy steer tube
- New 2014 Frame Design, Lightweight 6066 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Rectangular Seat & Chainstays, 3D-Forged Dropouts
- front derailleur:
- Junior Grip
- Alloy SE Mini Wing Bar, 21.5" x 5"
- Tange Sealed 1" Integrated Headset
- Promax BL-328, 2-Finger Alloy
- Wellgo Alloy Caged, Cr-Mo Axle
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- SE Racing Mini w/ Integrated Alloy Post
- Integrated Alloy, 22.2mm
- Lightweight SE Racing Mini, 1" 6061 T6 Alloy
- Tioga Power Block 20" x 1-1/8" F & R
- Sealed Bearing Hollow Axle Alloy Hubs w/ Alienation Ankle Biter Double-Wall, 28H Rims, 14T Cassette, Stainless Spokes