SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase See details
Totally Free Shipping Upgrade On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Garmin Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Online Only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 10/01/14.
Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening AnvilThe Park Tool CT-6.3 is a compact, folding chain tool designed to work on all 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains. Perfect for the home shop, the road, or the trail, the CT-6.3 is smooth, powerful and encased in a stainless steel shell, which becomes a comfortable handle when opened. Includes a peening anvil that allows for peening of Campagnolo 11-speed chains. Peening anvil pivots out of the way when not in use.
- Presses rivets out of the chain during removal
- Presses rivets into the chain during installation
- Removes the pilot from Shimano and Campagnolo connecting rivets (and other brands) after installation
- Peens or "deforms" the end of the Campagnolo 11-speed connecting rivets after installation
- Durable cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1C)
- Compatible with 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains
- Folding peening anvil
- Dimensions 2.8 x 0.8 x 0.85"
Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
- All 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains, including Campagnolo 11-speed
- Stainless Steel