Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening AnvilThe Park Tool CT-6.3 is a compact, folding chain tool designed to work on all 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains. Perfect for the home shop, the road, or the trail, the CT-6.3 is smooth, powerful and encased in a stainless steel shell, which becomes a comfortable handle when opened. Includes a peening anvil that allows for peening of Campagnolo 11-speed chains. Peening anvil pivots out of the way when not in use.
- Presses rivets out of the chain during removal
- Presses rivets into the chain during installation
- Removes the pilot from Shimano and Campagnolo connecting rivets (and other brands) after installation
- Peens or "deforms" the end of the Campagnolo 11-speed connecting rivets after installation
- Durable cast steel body with stainless steel case
- Replaceable pin (part # 985-1C)
- Compatible with 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains
- Folding peening anvil
- Dimensions 2.8 x 0.8 x 0.85"
Park Tool CT-6.3 Folding Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
- All 5- to 11-speed derailleur chains, including Campagnolo 11-speed
- Stainless Steel