SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Scattante R350 Road Bike - 2014Updated for 2014, the Scattante R350 road bike, remains one of the best selling Scattante bikes, and it proves that you don't have to sacrifice comfort and durability for performance. The R350, with a lightweight aluminum frame and Shimano components, specializes in easy to long range rides where you need to stay comfortable in the saddle, and not on the side of the road with a bike mechanical headache.
Aluminum makes things better. The R350 aluminum frame is light, making it easy to steer, and features relaxed geometry for maximum comfort. A relaxed geometry means less stress on your shoulders, back and hands, while keeping your body position upright for the best field of vision. After all, the more you see, the more safe you'll feel. The Scattante R350 is outfitted with a carbon fork with an alloy steerer tube. Carbon, besides being strong and lightweight, absorbs road vibration, which keeps you comfortable and steering confidently.
The R350 has a triple, 24-speed Shimano drivetrain. Shimano, one of the most dependable manufacturer's of cycling components, supplies the shifters, front and rear derailleurs, and cassette. Together, these components execute efficiency with every shift. By having 24 speeds to choose from, you can tackle just about every ascent and descent the road throws at you.
It's important to have a strong and durable wheel set. The road, even when it appears to be smooth, is full of cracks and crevices that can quickly unseat your handlebar hand position. That's why the R350 features a set of Jalco alloy rims and quick-release hubs. Quick releases, in case of a flat, makes tire changing easy. Finally, a set of Kenda K-191 tires have a good water-shedding tread and low rolling resistance. The less friction produced between your tire and the road, the easier it will be to pedal and enjoy a great ride.
- Aluminum frame, carbon fork are light and easy to manage
- Relaxed geometry means less stress on your shoulders, back and hands
- Shimano 24-speed drivetrain provides plenty of gear choices for comfort
- Kenda K-191 tires feature low rolling resistance tread, good grip
Scattante R350 Road Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- ALLOY, pivot
- Shimano CS-HG51 ALIVIO 11-28 8-SPEED
- KMC HV700
- Alloy Triple, 50/40/30
- Carbon fork, tapered aluminum steerer, 45mm OFFSET
- Full aluminum 700c frame, tapered headtube, double water bottle mounts, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano FD-2303
- Velo Eva tape
- Alloy, 31.8 clamp
- FSA INTEGRATED
- Shimano Integrated
- Platform with toe clips, 9/16" axle
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora, RD-3500
- Velo Road, SATIN STEEL RAILS
- ALLOY, 27.2 x 350mm
- Shimano ST-2400/2403, Triple
- Alloy, 31.8 clamp, 10 degree +/- rise
- Kenda K191, 30 TPI, 700x23
- Jalco J16 Alloy, QR hubs, Stainless spokes