SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Sensor 9R 1.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance ExclusiveThe GT Sensor 9R 1.0 is a great choice for all-mountain riding. It features a hydroformed Speed Metal aluminum frame with 120mm of travel and Independent Drivetrain suspension. GT's patented system allows for the bottom bracket to travel with the movement of the rear wheel. The result is less bob and consequently better power transfer to the pedals.
The Sensor 9R 1.0 is built to run over obstacles with ease. A Rock Shox Recon Gold TK 29 Solo Air fork 29er fork with rebound adjustment allows you to fine tune the handling specifically to the trail your riding. The Fox Racing Shox Float CTD rear shock features a rebound control within arms reach. CTD (Climb, Trail and Descend) allows you to quickly tune your rear suspension's firmness. Seamless shifts and increased durability are the keys to the Shimano 10-speed drive train. A 2x10 mix of Shimano Deore and SLX is the perfect balance between performance and component longevity. Formula C1 hydraulic brakes supply all of the stopping power you need for big descents or tight turns.
The GT Sensor 9r 1.0 29er mountain bike is capable of handling tight singletrack, wide open ascents, or technical downhill sections with ease.
- Burly Aluminum 29er has hydroformed tubes, strengthens frame
- Recon Gold TK 29 Solo Air fork, Fox Float CTD rear shock
- Formula C1 hydraulic disc brakes drop weight, add performance
- Continental X-King tires with low rolling resistance for snappy speed
GT Sensor 9R 1.0 29er Mountain Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Formula C1, w/ 180mm Rotor
- Shimano CS-HG62-10, 10-Speed, 11-36T
- KMC X10
- Shimano Deore, FC-M615, 38/24T, 2x10
- RockShox Recon Gold TK 29 Solo Air, 120mm Travel, 15x100mm Maxle, w/ Lockout & Rebound Adjust, Alloy Steerer
- GT Speed Metal Aluminum Frame, Hydroformed (TT,DT) 120mm Travel Independent Drivetrain Suspension System w/ Forged Linkage, Pivots, Bottom Bracket, Dropouts, and 1 1/8" Zerostack Head Tube, w/ 9R Specific Geometry
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, FD-M616B, 2x10
- GT Statement Lock-on
- Kore XCD-R1 Riser, Double Butted, 710mm Width, 13mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA No.16 Integrated, 1-1/8"
- Formula C1
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano SLX Shadow +
- rear shock:
- Fox Racing Shox Float CTD SV, 7.5"x2" Air Shock, w/ Rebound Adjust & Lockout
- All Terra
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 1
- Shimano Deore
- Easton EA50, 1-1/8" Threadless, 8° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Continental X-King ProTection 29"x2.2", Folding Bead
- WTB, ST i19 TCS 29" 32H