SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Sidi Purchase See details
TOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Sidi Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard ground shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Sidi Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 2/18/14.
SIDI Spider SRS Carbon Technomicro MTB ShoesConstructed for high-performance, high-mileage, cross-country riders and cyclocross racers, the SIDI Spider SRS Carbon Technomicro MTB Shoes now feature a lighter, stiffer Carbon Composite SRS Sole, plus a new microfiber upper that's breathable and weather-resistant. The updated sole mimics the former Dragon Carbon SRS Sole with its rigid, powerful platform and forgiving flex for aggressive terrain. Sole Replacement System uses replaceable tread blocks in the most wear-heavy zones to increase shoe life and optimize traction. There's even a larger, anti-slip insert beneath the instep which helps during those less-than-perfect cyclocross remounts. Integrated Rubber Toe Guard protects your toes from accidental hits and Adjustable Heel Security System eliminates power-robbing heel lift. The new Technomicro Microfiber upper is more forgiving than Lorica, can't be stained or scratched, and includes mesh panels for continuous airflow. Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet and High Security straps for easy, on-the-fly adjustment.
- New Carbon Composite SRS (Patented Sole Replacement System) Sole:
- Replaceable tread increases shoe life
- Aggressive softer durometer tread for increased traction in slippery conditions.
- SRS tread panels and screws are available as replacement small parts
- Carbon Composite SRS Sole on Spider models mimic feel of the SIDI Dragon 3 SRS Carbon Sole
- Stiff , yet maintains slight flex to run over obstacles or climb a hike-a-bike section
- 40 grams lighter per pair vs. SIDI Spider SRS
- Technomicro Microfiber upper:
- Water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and permeable to water vapor
- Abrasion-resistant and mildew-resistant
- Resists stretching and deterioration from atmospheric agents
- Cooling mesh panels for ventilation
- Integrated Rubber Toe Guard shields the toes from bumps and scrapes
- SIDI Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Adjustable Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminates pressure points
- Caliper Buckle 2-way ratchet for easy, incremental tightening and loosening
- 2 High Security Velcro straps won't shift or slip
- To validate our warranty and to prevent sole cracking, SIDI Reinforcement Plate (or similar from Crank Brothers and LOOK) is highly recommended for use with dual retention-bar style MTB pedals (Crank Brothers, Time and LOOK). The plate is not required for Shimano-style pedals.
SIDI Spider SRS Carbon Technomicro MTB Shoes
- cleat compatibility:
- 1 Ratchet/2 Velcro
- material (sole/upper):
- Carbon Composite; Technomicro Microfiber/Mesh
- toe spikes:
- Compatible (Not Included)
You May Also Like
- SIDI Drako MTB Shoes Our Price: $499.99