SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Bump 20" BMX Bike - 2014Ride it hard. The GT Bump 20" BMX is designed from the ground up to handle the toughest trails and the wildest jumps. As the name implies, this is not a bike that will run from the rough stuff. Heading for a street session? Just add a set of pegs and the GT Bump is ready.
The GT Dirt Design Frame with Cr-Mo Main Tubes and the Cr-Mo steerer fork are light, strong and stiff. Just what you need from your first run to your last, as the sun goes down. Carefully selected components compliment the frame and fork and begin with a rugged, lightweight GT Tubular 175mm Cr-Mo 3-piece crank with Cr-Mo spindle. The 25-tooth GT aluminum chain wheel is matched with a 9-tooth cassette for a compact drivetrain that gives extra clearance and saves weight. The Tektro FX340R rear U-brake with Tektro 289A lever delivers precise and powerful stopping.
The 36h double-walled rims, with front and rear alloy hubs can, take a hit and are matched with a mixed set of tires; the GT Dirt Tread front and GT Pool Street Tread rear, deliver traction and control in the dirt and speed on the street. The Pivotal padded seat and pivotal post make for a strong and light combination. The taller handlebar gives more leverage and control.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- GT Dirt Design Frame with Cr-Mo main tubes is rugged, lightweight and stiff
- GT 175mm tubular Cr-Mo 3-piece crank with sealed bottom bracket is light and tough
- Compact 25t x 9t gearing for additional clearance
- Tektro rear U-brake provides powerful stopping
GT Bump 20" BMX Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Mid Sealed Bearing
- Tektro FX340R, Aluminum U-Brake
- 9T Cassette
- KMC Z410
- GT Tubular Cr-Mo 3Pc., 175mm Arms, Cold Forged Cr-Mo 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 5mm 25T GT AL Chain Wheel
- GT Dirt/Street Design, Hi-Ten 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered O.D. Blades, Cr-Mo Steerer, 320mm A/C, 3/8" Axle
- GT Dirt Design S/S, Cr-Mo Main Tubes (H/T, T/T, D/T), Downtube Gusset, MID BB, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, Removable Rotor Guides, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube
- front derailleur:
- GT Wings Logo 130mm Single Compound
- GT 100% Chromoly 690mm width, 210mm rise, 11 degree sweep, 3-degree tip, taper Crossbar
- FSA, 1 1/8" Integrated Design 45x 45 Sealed Bearings
- Tektro 289A
- GT Low Profile Large Size Platform Design, PP Material, Boran Axle
- rear derailleur:
- rear shock:
- Pivotal Padded
- GT Top Load Design With Cold Forged Clamp, 50mm Ext, GT CNC logo
- (F) GT Sandbox Dirt Tread 20" x 2.10", (R) GT Pool Street Tread 20" x 2.10"
- BX-32, 36H, Double Wall
You May Also Like
- GT Interceptor 26" BMX Bike - 2014 Our Price: $600.00 SALE: $599.99