SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Ridley Liz 105 Women's Road Bike - 2014The Liz 105 is a full carbon fiber bike equipped with a Shimano 105 10-speed drivetrain and Ridley's own 4Za components. The frame is made with 24-ton high modulus unidirectional carbon fiber formed into Ridley's distinctive diamond shape for rugged strength and durability. The bike also features a shorter standover height that doesn't compromise performance--a system of bike frame design that is unique to Ridley.
The Liz frame also features internal cable routing, and for all the right reasons. Internal cable routing not only keeps the lines of the bike cleaner and makes the frame more aerodynamic, but it also cuts down on cable slap and fouling--essential when riding over rough terrain or in muddy, wet conditions. It helps keep the cables from wearing out prematurely, and keeps them cleaner for smoother, more precise shifting and braking in any weather conditions.
Additionally, a PF30 bottom bracket and oversized, tapered headtube enhance frame stiffness. The PF30 bottom bracket allows the use of a crankset with a shorter, beefier spindle for less flex and improved power transmission. The bottom bracket shell is also burlier, which means that the frame is stiffer, so more watts go into forward movement, and less into frame flex. The tapered headtube enables the frame to be stiffer for improved handling and control on even the roughest terrain.
The full carbon fiber fork features a medium rake that gives the bike the ability to dive into turns without feeling twitchy or unstable. The carbon fiber arms and steerer help absorb road vibrations and smooth out the ride.
The Shimano 105 10-speed components on the Liz delivers exceptional performance without breaking the bank. That's because 105 got a serious dose of trickle down technology from its Dura-Ace and Ultegra big brothers. 105 delivers unmatched rider ergonomics and performance, thanks to powerful, intuitive STI shifting that lets you downshift by one or two cogs with each shift in the rear, and powerful, front derailleur movement that makes going from the little to big ring a cinch. Combine that with SIS rear derailleur technology for the ultimate in precision and unmatched reliability, and you've got one of the best, most affordable high performance shift systems on the market.
Rounding out this impressive package is a build kit from Ridley's own 4Za brand. 4Za is in many ways unlike some other company's house brand component arms. Ridley engineers every 4Za component to integrate seamlessly with their bikes at a basic level, ensuring optimized performance at every level. In fact, 4Za is the trusted component supplier of Lotto-Belisol, who chose not to pursue a component supplier like FSA or 3T in favor of 4Za. The bike rolls on a set of durable and light Alex RC30 clinchers laced to Shimano freehubs which delivers durable, lightweight performance & an easy, stable ride.
- Developed over the last year with input from Ridley sponsored women's cycling teams and women's bike fit specialists
- Ridley women's-specific fit provides comfort and performance, with a taller headtube, shorter top tube, and lower standover height
- 24-ton high mod, uni-directional carbon fiber construction is stiff and lightweight
- Distinctive diamond-shaped tubing makes the Liz the strongest, toughest women's bike around
- 4Za monocoque full carbon fiber fork, oversized headtube and PF30 bottom bracket help stiffen up the bike for improved performance
- Shimano 105 components delivers true 10-speed shifting with dependable Shimano quality
Ridley Liz 105 Women's Road Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano Tiagra 10s 12-28
- KMC X10
- Shimano FC-565 50/34
- Liz Carbon
- 24-ton high mod, uni-directional carbon fiber construction, double water bottle mounts, replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105
- FSA integrated
- Shimano 105
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105 10s
- Shimano 105 10s
- Continental Ultra Race Black
- 4ZA RC30
You May Also Like
- Fuji Supreme 1.3 C Women's Road Bike - 2014 Our Price: $2,699.99 SALE: $2,289.99