Giro Hex MTB Helmet 2013 - Closeout!The Giro Hex MTB Helmet lures the trail-hungry rider with its top-level features. Rock-hard design guarantees unparalleled protection for your dream box. 21 vents provide powerful ventilation, adjustable visor shields your eyes, and the new Roc Loc 5 retention system sets the standard for comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. Many riders swear it's the best all-mountain helmet for the money, hands-down.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- 21 massive vents provide superior ventilation and cooling comfort
- P.O.V. visor allows 15° of tool-free, on-the-fly vertical adjustment while preventing the visor from rattling and coming loose over rough and technical terrain
- Quite possibly the best-fitting retention system you've ever experienced, the Roc Loc 5 easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand, plus it's 40% lighter than its popular predecessor, Roc Loc 4
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: All-Mountain, MTB Trail Ride, MTB Endurance/Marathon
Giro Hex MTB Helmet 2013 - Closeout!
- Matte Green (Matte Kelly Green/Highlight Yellow), Titanium (Matte Titanium/Orange Color Blockade), Matte Black/Blue (Matte Black/Blue Forest Floor)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc 5
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
- 315g (medium)