Kenda Slant Six DCT SCT Mountain Bike Tire 29 x 2.0The Kenda Slant Six DCT SCT Mountain Tire is the perfect blend of two winning tires, the Kenda Small Block Eight and the Kenda Nevegal, and it's built for speed, grip and cornering confidence. Dual Tread Compound improves wear resistance, enhances overall grip, boosts traction in the climbs and gives you faster center-line acceleration, all while shaving grams over traditional tires. It's perfect for intermediate to hardpack terrain and compatible with fluid-based tubeless conversion systems. Designed with the expertise and experience of John Tomac, the greatest and most successful mountain biker of all time.
- Tomac Signature Series intermediate to hardpack cross-country tire
- Dual Tread Compound puts Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer) on the outside knobs for greater tread life, cornering control and grip
- Center tread pattern is fast-rolling and deep, aggressive outer knobs increase cornering control
- Lightweight, single-ply casing for speed and durability
- SCT modifies existing Kenda tire technologies for compatibility with fluid based tubeless conversion systems
- Suitable for front or rear use
Kenda Slant Six DCT SCT Mountain Bike Tire 29 x 2.0
- max. psi:
- 29 x 2.0"
- 804g (+/- 40g)
You May Also Like
- Schwalbe Hans Dampf Snake Skin TL-Ready Mountain Bike Tire 26 x 2.35, 27.5 x 2.35, 29 x 2.35 Our Price: $89.99 SALE: $82.79
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo 29er Mountain Tire Our Price: $89.99 SALE: $82.79
- WTB Vigilante Mountain Bike Tire - Closeout! Our Price: $69.99 SALE: $39.99