SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Gran Fondo 3.0 LE Road Bike - Performance ExclusiveThanks to improved technology and genuine innovation, it's never been a better time to ride on the road. The 2015 Fuji Gran Fondo 3.0 LE begins with incredible proprietary frame and fork technology, adds lightweight Shimano 105 11-speed component efficiency, which results in an unparalleled ride quality. The LE is a limited edition and exclusive to Performance Bicycle.
Using a longer head tube than a traditional race bike, about 10mm on a 55cm frame, the Gran Fondo creates a slightly more upright rider position in order to stave off upper body fatigue on longer rides. The Gran Fondo frame is made from Fuji's proprietary high modulus carbon blend. High modulus is an engineering term which defines stiffness in fibers. Therefore, a high modulus frame has a stiffer blend of fibers which results in less flex and better transmission of power spent. Carbon fiber, used for much of its modern life in the aerospace industry, is a valuable high performance product for its lightweight, high temperature tolerance and low thermal expansion properties. The frame is further refined with a Shimano press fit bottom bracket and tapered head tube. An oversized bottom bracket creates more surface area to attach the down and seat tubes, thereby creating a very stiff pedaling area. The larger press fit design also allows Fuji to move the frame material around, thinning out the seat stays and strengthening the chain stays, which puts the carbon where it matters to you most. The tapered head tube stiffens the front end of the bike for better power transmission.
The Gran Fondo 3.0 LE is fueled by an 11-speed Shimano 105 drivetrain. The all new 105 5800 Group set gains trickle down technology from Shimano's existing Ultegra and Dura-Ace 11-speed groups.The shifters feature a new compact shape. The lever can also be adjusted to accommodate different hand sizes. Working in tandem with the Tektro brake design, they allow for a greater level of modulation and power from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time. The 11-speed rear derailleur includes a new spring mechanism and cable pitch in order to provide plenty of adjustability. It not only promotes quick shifting, but preserves the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance.
Oval Concepts provide the majority of the static component package. Oval 300S and 313 series handlebar and stem are oversized for improved handling and maximum stiffness during acceleration on the drops. An Oval 300 seatpost is easy to adjust fore and aft to ensure proper pedaling position. The elasticity and soft construction of the Oval 300 saddle provides greater comfort in the more fragile areas of your anatomy.
Finally, Oval 327 clincher wheels with sealed hubs are outfitted to Vittoria Zaffiro Slick tires for the best blend of durability and traction. This is combination for low rolling resistance and speed without compromising overall use.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- High-modulus carbon frame, press fit bottom bracket and tapered head tube provide exceptional stiffness and acceleration
- Lightweight FC-440 carbon monocoque fork
- An Oval Compact Crankset and an 11/28 cassette allow for many gearing possibilities for the greatest amount of pedaling comfort
- Shimano 11-speed 5800 105 drivetrain is efficient, durable and easy to maintain
- Oval Concepts handlebar, stem, seatpost and saddle provide mile after mile of dependable use
Fuji Gran Fondo 3.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Tektro R340, dual pivot
- Shimano 105, 11-28T, 11-speed
- KMC X11, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts 520, forged 6066 arms, 50/34T
- FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer
- High-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, internal cable routing, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts, high-modulus carbon thin seatstays, oversized chainstays, forged-alloy dropout w/ replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105, braze-on mount
- Oval Concepts 300, padded suede
- Oval Concepts 310, butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated
- Shimano 105 5800
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts 300
- Oval Concepts 300, 31.6x350mm
- Shimano 105, 11-speed
- Oval Concepts 313, 6061 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7°
- Vittoria Zaffiro Slick, 700 x 25, 60tpi, folding
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20 / 24h
You May Also Like
- Fuji Gran Fondo 2.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,999.99 SALE: $1,899.00
- Fuji Transonic 2.1 Road Bike - 2015 Our Price: $3,400.00 SALE: $3,399.99
- Fuji SST 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $3,049.99 SALE: $2,149.00