SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 10/20/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
RockyMounts Tandem Mount R4 Roof RackThe best 2-seater bike rack on the market, the RockyMounts Tandem Mount R4 Roof Rack carries your tandem or recumbent bike from point A to point B with style and security. Telescoping mount works with 1-seater and 2-seater bikes that have wheelbases up to 78". The R4 is constructed with a non-corrosive, heat-treated aluminum and uses a 9mm quick release to hold the fork firmly in place. It fits all Yakima and Thule crossbars, including Thule Aeroblade and Yakima WhispBar.
- Designed for tandems and recumbents with up to a 78" wheelbase
- 9mm quick-release for quick and easy bike loading
- Telescoping mount also fits single bikes
- Pivoting headset lets you load a tandem or recumbent by yourself
- Fits all Yakima and Thule crossbars, including Thule Aeroblade and Yakima WhispBar
- Compatible with disc and standard brake systems
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum construction with anodized silver finish for durability and a streamlined look
- Cable lock is recommended to secure the bike to the rack (sold separately)