Ritchey Break-Away Steel Cross Frame
The Break-Away can be split apart to easily travel to your favorite venue, near or far. It's made of stalwart chromoly which absorbs road vibration, keeping you in control and comfortable. The aluminum and carbon Comp Cross fork removes unnecessary weight and further reduces upfront road chatter. It features road standard compatibilities, like a 27.2mm seatpost, 68mm English threaded bottom bracket shell, and a 28.6mm front derailleur clamp size.
If you're looking for a dependable, versatile cyclocross frame with instant credibility and performance that you can count on, look no further than the Ritchey Break-Away Steel Cross Frame.
- Full size bike can be split apart to fit into travel case
- Patented locking compression system adds only 100 grams
- Ritchey heat treated, Cro/moly butted steel tubing
- Bridgeless chainstays for increased tire clearance
- Rack eyelets
- Comp carbon cross fork and headset included
- Case, padding, cable disconnects and couplers also included in frame kit