SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
Thomson Elite 410mm SeatpostThe Thomson Elite 410 seatpost boasts higher strength and fatigue life than the top 75 strongest seatposts on the market. Instead of a bonded head, Thomson machines the post and head out of a single piece of 7000 aluminum, saving weight and adding strength. The result is a comfortable, secure ride.
- Tube and head are machined from a single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum for lightweight and beef all in one
- Long (41mm) seat rail clamp spreads load and prevents rails from bending upon impact
- Clamp, head, and upper tube are strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque, nearly 200 lbs more than the competition
- Attachment to seat rails requires no disassembly, and low-profile clamps don't interfere with the seat
- Tilt adjustment can be made without fore/aft movement of the saddle (minus 5° and plus 29°)
- 100% American made
Thomson Elite 410mm Seatpost
- 27.2mm, 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- 410 x 27.2mm: 289g; 410 x 30.9mm: 263g; 410 x 31.6mm: 247g